Playing cards turns into sports in the heart of Bruges...

Old January 22nd 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Philip[_2_]

Default Playing cards turns into sports in the heart of Bruges...

Vélomanillen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZAjNgZov9c

Old January 22nd 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 22, 5:11*pm, "Philip" wrote:
Vélomanillen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZAjNgZov9c

If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but
I didn't, so it doesn't.
Old January 23rd 11, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Ah so you must be a ****wit and not a ****tard.
Old January 23rd 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 23, 3:55*am, "Beloved Fred No. 1" wrote:
wrote:
If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but
I didn't, so it doesn't.

Ah so you must be a ****wit and not a ****tard.

damn ... I was aspiring to be an assbag. (they get paid first)
Old January 23rd 11, 02:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

wrote:

If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but
I didn't, so it doesn't.

Ah so you must be a ****wit and not a ****tard.

damn ... I was aspiring to be an assbag. (they get paid first)

Aim a little lower - asshats have almost all of the benefits and none
of the pressure.

Old January 24th 11, 06:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

wrote:
If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but
I didn't, so it doesn't.

Ah so you must be a ****wit and not a ****tard.

damn ... I was aspiring to be an assbag. (they get paid first)

It's a fairytale town, isn't it? How's a fairytale town not somebody's
****ing thing?

[I love that movie! It's one of my favorites.]
Old January 25th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 24, 1:22*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

It's a fairytale town, isn't it? How's a fairytale town not somebody's
****ing thing?

[I love that movie! It's one of my favorites.]

I took my (then ~14 yr old) daughter to see it when it came out.
She'd been to ****ing Bruges with me a year or so before, and wanted
to ****ing see it on ****ing film.