KOM Honors???

Old June 12th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default KOM Honors???

Check this out...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...JD06_philly027

This dude trains his ass off for months and wins the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
honors, and look at the piece of **** honor that he received.

Did he get any money???

Old June 12th 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Calogero Carlucci" wrote in message
Check this out...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...JD06_philly027

This dude trains his ass off for months and wins the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
honors, and look at the piece of **** honor that he received.

Did he get any money???

Even he has a look like, "Gimme a break. My package is bigger than this."
--
Snippy

Old June 12th 06, 08:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article ,
"Calogero Carlucci" wrote:

Check this out...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20.../photos/2006/j
un06/commercebank06/commercebank064/JD06_philly027

This dude trains his ass off for months and wins the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
honors, and look at the piece of **** honor that he received.

Did he get any money???

Nice find. That's a lame-looking plaque. My club has a better award for
the rider with the best breakdown of the year:

http://flickr.com/photos/rcousine/65410030/

On the other hand, my teammate got third place in the provincial
Category 4 criterium championship. There was a small cash prize, and he
won a chocolate medal.

At least you can do something with a chocolate medal,

Old June 12th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:08:37 -0700, "Calogero Carlucci"
wrote:

Check this out...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...JD06_philly027

This dude trains his ass off for months and wins the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
honors, and look at the piece of **** honor that he received.

http://au.cyclingnews.com/photos.php...ssic/harlem05c

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old June 12th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Check this out...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...JD06_philly027

This dude trains his ass off for months and wins the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
honors, and look at the piece of **** honor that he received.

Guess they figured he didn't need this trophy.

http://www.businessladiesgolf.com/Ph...rophy_kiss.gif

Ron
Old June 12th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"RonSonic" wrote ...

Guess they figured he didn't need this trophy.

http://www.businessladiesgolf.com/Ph...rophy_kiss.gif

Ron

Cheerios'll be proud of the product placement on that one.

--
Snippy

Old June 12th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Dude, they had to cut back this year so they could pay out all the back
owed prize money. Cut them some slack...I mean they're not even U.S.
Pro Champs.

I have to say that the race felt a bit like a deflated balloon this
year.

Old June 13th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:17:41 GMT, "Snippy Bobkins"
wrote:

"RonSonic" wrote ...

Guess they figured he didn't need this trophy.

http://www.businessladiesgolf.com/Ph...rophy_kiss.gif

Ron

Cheerios'll be proud of the product placement on that one.

Put that picture on the box. That'll show those guys at Wheaties.

Ron
Old June 13th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Check this out...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...=/photos/2006/
jun06/commercebank06/commercebank064/JD06_philly027

This dude trains his ass off for months and wins the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
honors, and look at the piece of **** honor that he received.

http://au.cyclingnews.com/photos.php...ssic/harlem05c

Yeah, yeah JT: we all know yours is bigger.