My old videos..

Old November 26th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Murde Mental

Default My old videos..

Hey guys... long time no see!

My laptop crashed and I lost a whole bunch of memories with it.
so does anyone by any chance have a copy of the videos I had made a few
years back?
I've managed to find Keep Movin'... but there was also a small one I
had made during my trip in france... plus the very first movie I'd ever
made... The "Body Moving" one.

I would really like to see them again.

Anyways, let me know... or hit me up an e-mail at

Thanks everyone

--
Murde Mental

*CREEPMACHINE*
Old November 26th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

Owen!!
How's life man?

And no, i haven't any of your videos.

I even made i thread oen time asking where you went!

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
Old November 26th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniextreme

Owen!

I will look over my videos on my old computer and see what I can dig
up.

-Brian

--
uniextreme

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09
Im goin to live forever or die trying.
Old November 28th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

I'm still looking... I couldn't remember the name of the first one :P

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
Old November 28th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Oweeeen Mental!!!!

Sorry. I have absolutely no idea about your videos and my post is
completly pointless except to say...

Hello.

--
forrestunifreak

Old November 29th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

It's cool to know you're still alive.

Do you still ride?

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)
Old November 29th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Are you sure your laptop's HD is dead, or just the laptop? The data
might still be there. In any case, let this be a reminder to the rest of
you that if your stuff isn't backed up, you're only one HD crash away
from losing it!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old November 30th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Owen!! How's you? I have Body Moving!!

That's where all the stupid people are!! Awwwwwwww... look at all the
stupid people!

I just emailed you

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 1st 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

If someone could post these videos online, that would be super awesome.
I too lost Owen's movies in an HD fail, and I would love to replace
them, total inspiration when I first started riding.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 1st 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

With your permission, Owen, I'll put Body Movin' on youtube sometime.
I can't email it to you because it's such a big file.
But I can totally put it up on youtube sometime or have Jerrick do it.
And remember, I can still send you a disc.