Many thanks to Carole and George Leone

Old October 28th 03, 07:08 PM
Bruce Shannahoff

Default Many thanks to Carole and George Leone

I want to publicly thank Carole and George for the great job they did
putting on the Encino Velodrome fun day last Sunday. Their unselfish
efforts produced a very fun day of racing for those in attendance.
Good spirits prevailed through the day in spite of some very tough
weather. Thanks, also, to Tom Nowack for his day spent at the
start/finish line. For those not there, believe me, it was brutal.

Best regards,
Bruce Shannahoff

Old October 29th 03, 12:20 AM
Bruce Shannahoff

"S. Delaire \"Rotatorrecumbent\"" wrote in message ...
Any links to results yet?
Speedy

I don't believe so. But I'm sure they were not impressive. The Santa
Ana winds were blowing very hard and the streamliner guys were having
an especially tough time of it. But it was the same conditions for
everyone so it's all relative.

Sorry not to have seen you there. More Rotators always make it more of
a party.

Best,
Bruce