Koxx-1 Street cranks review

Old October 23rd 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

Default Koxx-1 Street cranks review

Alright,

135mm

They are wide, and not too short and not too long, perfect for rails I
never stuck the rail between tire and crank (awesome for handrails less
pain !). Good for on crank tricks and they flip and spin very good.
Very light, way lighter then my profiles and by a big difference.
Strenght wise so far they are awesome and so is the try-all rim, I took
them off 8 stairs and still very straight. I prefer them over my
profiles by alot I have been riding them hardcore for 1 week now so the
info in this thread is pretty much right. Trials wise they are prety
good as well, the only thing is that there is either no or very little
q-factor witch I like alot for street even tho sometimes when riding
fast you might hit your ankles.

Anyways I say : everyone should try them they are worth the 150$ !

--
maxisback

Hey ur mom is my signature
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old October 23rd 06, 09:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

maxisback wrote:

perfect for rails I never stuck the rail between tire and crank
(awesome for handrails less pain !).

That dosn't matter if you grind on the pedal.

Anyway they sound awesome.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

street cranks mornish Unicycling 10 August 13th 06 04:40 AM
Big Wheels, Long Cranks... onewheeldave Unicycling 19 August 17th 05 11:04 PM
Lightweight Bigwheel AlbertKarel Unicycling 41 August 27th 04 11:16 PM
Stockpiling 110mm/74mm chainrings and cranks Rocketman General 15 November 13th 03 07:32 PM
Stockpiling 110mm/74mm chainrings and cranks Rocketman Techniques 16 November 13th 03 07:32 PM