If you could only have one bike...

Old October 28th 03, 08:03 PM
stratrider

Default If you could only have one bike...

I now have a 99 Stratus and an 03 Strada. I can commute and tour on
the Stratus. I can ride hard and fast on the Strada. By adding a
Cannondale, I could add off road riding to the list. Yet if I could
only have one recumbent, what bike would I own? I am not sure....
Any thoughts?

Jim Reilly
Reading, PA
Old October 28th 03, 11:39 PM
Guess Who I Am

For me it would have to be my Ti Rush
Thank you Earl
GRR,RANS V2
Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

Old October 29th 03, 07:53 AM
Ian

stratrider must be edykated coz e writed:

I now have a 99 Stratus and an 03 Strada. I can commute and tour on
the Stratus. I can ride hard and fast on the Strada. By adding a
Cannondale, I could add off road riding to the list. Yet if I could
only have one recumbent, what bike would I own? I am not sure....
Any thoughts?

Jim Reilly
Reading, PA

I'm a firm believer that if you can only have one bike, make it a trike.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old October 29th 03, 02:17 PM
Mick

Simple, my Bacchetta Aero.... The best all around bike I've ever
owned. Comfortable, fast and easily transportable.

BentMick
Old October 29th 03, 02:30 PM
Cletus Lee

In article , says...
Simple, my Bacchetta Aero.... The best all around bike I've ever
owned. Comfortable, fast and easily transportable.

Ever try to get it on an airplane?

--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro
Old October 29th 03, 03:11 PM
Joao de Souza

Cletus Lee wrote:

Simple, my Bacchetta Aero.... The best all around bike I've ever
owned. Comfortable, fast and easily transportable.

Ever try to get it on an airplane?

I did with my Strada when I flew to Hawaii and back. Boxed the bike in
a large frame MTB box, and put the seat in my check-in dufflebag.

That's the only problem I have with my GRR. Its very hard to find a box
big enough for that long frame.