Brian Robertson, the altruistic drug dealer.

Old February 15th 14, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Brian Robertson, the altruistic drug dealer.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-india-1105011
Old February 17th 14, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon[_8_]

On 15/02/2014 14:13, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-india-1105011

It's a fair cop, gov lol

The funny thing is you lot trawling the web for my name to try to find
out about me.

--

Judith
Old February 17th 14, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Simon" wrote in message
On 15/02/2014 14:13, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-india-1105011

It's a fair cop, gov lol

The funny thing is you lot trawling the web for my name to try to find out
about me.

There was even a saddo here the other day asking people to contact him if
they knew Judith's real name.

Old February 17th 14, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Malcolm[_2_]

On 17/02/2014 11:14, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Simon" wrote in message
On 15/02/2014 14:13, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-india-1105011

It's a fair cop, gov lol

The funny thing is you lot trawling the web for my name to try to find
out about me.

There was even a saddo here the other day asking people to contact him
if they knew Judith's real name.

Not as sad as believing that coaches do over 70 mph on the motorway. Do
you want to explain how that happens? lol

And certainly not as sad as trawling the internet in a pointless search
for my address lol

--

Judith

Brian Robertson JNugent UK 37 February 11th 14 02:05 PM
This must be what robertson was on about Mrcheerful UK 9 February 11th 14 08:07 AM
In other news: Landis "Contador’s coach used to be my drug dealer" Anton Berlin Racing 4 July 23rd 11 05:55 AM
drug dealer cyclist Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 0 July 17th 10 08:27 AM
FA: Schwinn Dealer's Catalogs; dealer's Paramount catalog Don Jernigan Marketplace 0 August 11th 06 08:20 PM