The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents

Old February 25th 17, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

Default The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 02:08:00 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 25.02.2017 03:27, NEMO wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:46:09 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 24.02.2017 03:23, NEMO wrote:
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:26:36 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 23.02.2017 02:44, NEMO wrote:
Yes, you're the ****ing scum of the ****ing earth.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment emanating from YOU.
Now please label me from YOU deadly, mendacious, meretricious, and
loathsome.
That would REALLY make me happy.

Get squashed by a bus SOON, pansy...that would make ME very happy!

The classification of NoMan has been controversial.

The classification of two-wheeled pansy has been anything but
controversial.

NoMan has an elongated, eel-like body, and a paddle-like tail.

YOU will have an elongated squashed two-dimensional body.
Old February 25th 17, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 02:06:24 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 25.02.2017 03:27, NEMO wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:44:53 +1300, Peter Keller
wrote:

Unfortunately, this anonymous component of cycling makes it hard to
combat.

If you take a look at almost any forum on the internet, there's a
definite constant: people who don't play well with others, otherwise
known as trolls.

If you take a look at almost any road in London, there's a definite
constant: two-wheeled pansies disregarding road regulations.

When I see those Pansy faces

When I see those two-wheeld pansy faces it makes me want to puke.

Diane broke the special pansy mug

YOUR pansy mug will get broken by the bus that squashes you.
Old February 25th 17, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

In article ,
NOT NEMO, but a ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Go peddle some more defective, (pirated?) software, Andrzej...

quote

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to:

/quote

"LOMP"!
Old February 26th 17, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Unfortunately, this anonymous component of cycling makes it hard to
combat.

If you take a look at almost any forum on the internet, there's a
definite constant: people who don't play well with others, otherwise
known as trolls.

If you take a look at almost any road in London, there's a definite
constant: two-wheeled pansies disregarding road regulations.

When I see those Pansy faces

When I see those two-wheeld pansy faces it makes me want to puke.

Diane broke the special pansy mug

YOUR pansy mug will get broken by the bus that squashes you.

Long-live pansies, Leonard Cohen’s daisies
and all twinkle shooters everywhere, waiting
with bouquets of freshly-cut kisses for me!
Old February 26th 17, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On 23.02.2017 02:44, NEMO wrote:
Yes, you're the ****ing scum of the ****ing earth.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment emanating from YOU.
Now please label me from YOU deadly, mendacious, meretricious, and
loathsome.
That would REALLY make me happy.

Get squashed by a bus SOON, pansy...that would make ME very happy!

The classification of NoMan has been controversial.

The classification of two-wheeled pansy has been anything but
controversial.

NoMan has an elongated, eel-like body, and a paddle-like tail.

YOU will have an elongated squashed two-dimensional body.

NoMan is long and vermiform, and can exude copious quantities of a milky
and fibrous slime or mucus from some 100 glands or invaginations running
along his flanks.
Old February 26th 17, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

IN MEMORIAM: poem for a dead kraut nazoid
There once was a Nazi named Kuhnen
Who never had sex with a woman.
He sucked dicks instead,
Got AIDS, now he's dead...
Good riddance to the filthy sub-human!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid Michael
Kuhnen, who led the German neo-Nazi movement, and, much
to the joy of decent people everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e

Old February 26th 17, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

wrote:

Unfortunately, this anonymous component of cycling makes it hard to
combat.

If you take a look at almost any forum on the internet, there's a
definite constant: people who don't play well with others, otherwise
known as trolls.

If you take a look at almost any road in London, there's a definite
constant: two-wheeled pansies disregarding road regulations.

When I see those Pansy faces

When I see those two-wheeld pansy faces it makes me want to puke.

Diane broke the special pansy mug

YOUR pansy mug will get broken by the bus that squashes you.

Long-live pansies

Die, two-wheeled pansies!
Old February 26th 17, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

wrote:

On 23.02.2017 02:44, NEMO wrote:
Yes, you're the ****ing scum of the ****ing earth.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment emanating from YOU.
Now please label me from YOU deadly, mendacious, meretricious, and
loathsome.
That would REALLY make me happy.

Get squashed by a bus SOON, pansy...that would make ME very happy!

The classification of NoMan has been controversial.

The classification of two-wheeled pansy has been anything but
controversial.

NoMan has an elongated, eel-like body, and a paddle-like tail.

YOU will have an elongated squashed two-dimensional body.

NoMan is long and vermiform, and can exude copious quantities of a milky
and fibrous slime or mucus from some 100 glands or invaginations running
along his flanks.

Two-wheeled pansy is short and can exude copious quantities of sweat
and slime or mucus while farting through traffic.
Old February 26th 17, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

http://tinyurl.com/lcxmy37

Old February 27th 17, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Unfortunately, this anonymous component of cycling makes it hard to
combat.

If you take a look at almost any forum on the internet, there's a
definite constant: people who don't play well with others, otherwise
known as trolls.

If you take a look at almost any road in London, there's a definite
constant: two-wheeled pansies disregarding road regulations.

When I see those Pansy faces

When I see those two-wheeld pansy faces it makes me want to puke.

Diane broke the special pansy mug

YOUR pansy mug will get broken by the bus that squashes you.

Long-live pansies

Die, two-wheeled pansies!

It does me good, thou flower of spring,

Thy blossoms to behold;