Mike Vandeman Nominated for the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame

Old July 27th 08, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

Default Mike Vandeman Nominated for the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame

I thought Mike Vandeman was supposed to be me. Thereagain it was
Crapman who made that claim, so it's no surprise that it's turned out
to be complete horse****.

Warmest regards

Guy C
Old July 27th 08, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 00:18:20 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
said in
:

I thought Mike Vandeman was supposed to be me. Thereagain it was
Crapman who made that claim, so it's no surprise that it's turned out
to be complete horse****.

Give the posting reference.

You are both noxious and worthless trolls with absolutely no human
decency or sense of proportion, but Vandeman at least attempts to
come up with his own nonsense rather than peddling nonsense he gets
from other people and doesn't fully understand. Oh, and Vandeman
also has the courage to put his own name to his rantings, whereas
you are a coward. Maybe when you grow up you will be embarrassed by
the **** you have spouted here, but to be honest I've now come
across enough 40-year-olds who still have the adolescent arrogance
you display that I am not holding out much hope.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 27th 08, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

On Jul 27, 8:18*am, Nuxx Bar wrote:
I thought Mike Vandeman was supposed to be me. *Thereagain it was
Crapman who made that claim, so it's no surprise that it's turned out
to be complete horse****.

Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/crapman

He thinks I'm Guy Cuthbertson* now. Or does he? It changes with the
wind, and as with other topics, he never says "I was wrong" when he
realises he's made a mistake (I think the word is "arrogant"). He
seems to attach a lot of importance to people like me posting under
their "real names", but as with his other complaints, there is a
double standard in that his fellow motorist-haters never come in for
the same criticism.

Spindrift goes to incredible lengths to conceal his identification,
but Crapman never mentions that. It poses the question: Is Crapman
really blind to everything that is wrong with Spindrift, simply
because Spindrift also hates motorists, or does he realise what an
odious prat he really is? Then there's the likes of "_" (who should
be called "****"), not to mention the people with "real" names which
are actually just made up.

Talking of nicknames, why is it that there are so many tosspots in
this newsgroup, but Tosspot isn't one of them? (Having said "so
many", it's probably not that high percentage-wise, it's just that
Crapman and co tend to drown out the more moderate, less militant
voices.)

Oh and Crapman, do you have any links with "safety" camera
partnerships, camera manufacturers, the police, or local or central
government? Have you ever appeared as an "expert" witness in court in
connection with any motoring-related charge? Have you ever provided
consultancy to any camera business? Have you ever made money from or
through any road "safety"-related organisation?

And where on *Earth* are you getting this absolute codswallop about me
not coming up with my own stuff? Either explain what you mean or stop
saying it, if you don't want it to become another example of you
lying. Everything that I post, except what I clearly attribute to
others, is my own work. It's not my problem if you think my arguments
are so well put together that they must be from some expert.

--
* Quite amusing since I originally chose that alias because it was
close to his name, although I did think he was called "Guy Cuthbert"
Old July 27th 08, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 06:35:33 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
said in
:

http://tinyurl.com/crapman

You mean that you are so stupid and up your own arse that you didn't
understand that was a reference to your use of the word "liar" to
describe anyone who disagrees with you? And you are actually so
proud of being that stupid that you decided to draw it to everyone's
attention?

Actually, no, that's not surprising - you've been drawing your
stupidity to everyone's attention from the outset.

As to whether you are Guy Cuthbertson, as far as I recall that troll
used the same email dress and displayed the same deranged posting
style and the same lunatic fringe beliefs, but of course even if
that was your name you would not admit it because you are too
spineless to post your bile under your own name.