Hey Dumbasses

Old June 15th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Default Hey Dumbasses

Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
Knock it off!

I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.

Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
dark recesses of his mental illness.

Old June 16th 11, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Agree, as Jobst used to say, "ride bike!"
Old June 19th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Fred Flintstein wrote:
Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
Knock it off!

I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.

Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
dark recesses of his mental illness.

+1. More than half the new threads here are started by people I've
killfiled. If we'd all just ignore them ...

-S-

Old June 19th 11, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 19, 3:02*pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:
Fred Flintstein wrote:

Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
Knock it off!

I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.

Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
dark recesses of his mental illness.

+1. *More than half the new threads here are started by people I've
killfiled. *If we'd all just ignore them ...

I miss Kunich, too. At least he wasn't a one-trick pony.

Old June 23rd 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/15/2011 4:56 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
Knock it off!

I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.

Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
dark recesses of his mental illness.

Just a reminder. Thanks.

Old August 29th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/15/2011 4:56 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
Knock it off!

I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.

Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
dark recesses of his mental illness.

Folks, he's nuts. He's the guy talking to himself on the street,
muttering about something about some guy named LANCE that you
already know isn't worth paying attention to because HE'S NUTS!

Just sayin'. Knock it off!

Old August 29th 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Aug 28, 7:59*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 6/15/2011 4:56 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:

Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
Knock it off!

I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.

Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
dark recesses of his mental illness.

Folks, he's nuts. He's the guy talking to himself on the street,
muttering about something about some guy named LANCE that you
already know isn't worth paying attention to because HE'S NUTS!

Just sayin'. Knock it off!

How do you know he's talking to himself? Maybe he has
a Bluetooth earpiece in, and Jeff Novitsky is on the other
end of the line, listening carefully. That's the great thing
about cellphones and Bluetooths, you can't tell the difference
between Important People and street crazies any more.

Time will tell,
Fredmaster Ben

P.S.
I haven't engaged in the latest round of BL-baiting. Because
I'm holding out for a higher hourly rate from Fabiani. The
rest of you are a bunch of scabs who don't value your labor.
Old August 29th 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
How do you know he's talking to himself? Maybe he has
a Bluetooth earpiece in, and Jeff Novitsky is on the other
end of the line, listening carefully. That's the great thing
about cellphones and Bluetooths, you can't tell the difference
between Important People and street crazies any more.

Just imagine what could have happened if Cheney had a bluetooth
connection to Bush.

P.S.
I haven't engaged in the latest round of BL-baiting. Because
I'm holding out for a higher hourly rate from Fabiani. The
rest of you are a bunch of scabs who don't value your labor.

You need to get asshat status first.

Dumbasses Choppy Warburton Racing 5 November 30th 09 01:46 PM
Hey Dumbasses Bob Schwartz Racing 6 May 22nd 09 07:09 PM
Some of you are Dumbasses (really) Kurgan Gringioni Racing 3 July 25th 06 07:07 AM
Dumbasses.... TAF Racing 0 July 19th 06 06:22 PM
RBR dumbasses Bob Schwartz Racing 0 December 17th 04 03:52 PM