Slayin' it...

Old June 25th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default Slayin' it...

yep, the LA debacle is killing pro cycling, especially US pro cycling

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...gh-2013_180148
Old June 25th 11, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Scott" wrote in message
yep, the LA debacle is killing pro cycling, especially US pro cycling

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...gh-2013_180148

Consider me surprised! But maybe, in a bass-ackwards kind of way, this
is a way to distance the team from Lance. Proof that it wasn't all about
Lance 'cuz Lance has been gone and they're still doing the team.

Not sure how you rebuild a team with new talent with just a one year
extension though...

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old June 25th 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Scott you remind me of #2 in this Top 10 list - http://www.evilbible.com/Top_Ten_List.htm

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to
answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer
works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the
will of God.

RadioShack is a pimple on a gnats ass in the world of cycling (and
that's with the consultation of the Armstrong doping syndicate )
Old June 25th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Scott wrote:

yep, the LA debacle is killing pro cycling, especially US pro cycling

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...gh-2013_180148

"Doubts had been expressed in recent weeks that
sponsors would be willing to re-sign with Team
RadioShack following the CBS 60 Minutes program last
month in which ... "

Sources not very distant from RS were heard to say
privately `You cannot buy publicity like that. Well,
you can, but we cannot afford it.'

--
Michael Press
Old June 25th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 25, 1:16*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to
answered prayers. *You consider that to be evidence that prayer
works. *And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the
will of God.

Prayer is supposed to work 100% of the time? I guess you didn't see
Bruce Almighty.

I'm curious whether you see your own bias or not. There's no need to
answer as I'd have to filter out your bias anyway, and I don't need
your response to do that.

Old June 25th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Jun 25, 11:16*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Scott you remind me of #2 in this Top 10 list *-http://www.evilbible.com/Top_Ten_List.htm

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to
answered prayers. *You consider that to be evidence that prayer
works. *And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the
will of God.

RadioShack is a pimple on a gnats ass in the world of cycling (and
that's with the consultation of the Armstrong doping syndicate )

Are you saying that the article reminds you of that drivel, or that I
do? Surely you can't draw a conclusion on my views religion from
a simple troll?
Old June 26th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jun 25, 12:44*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 25, 1:16*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to
answered prayers. *You consider that to be evidence that prayer
works. *And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the
will of God.

Prayer is supposed to work 100% of the time? *I guess you didn't see
Bruce Almighty.

I'm curious whether you see your own bias or not. *There's no need to
answer as I'd have to filter out your bias anyway, and I don't need
your response to do that.

Retard of the Day - the bible is very clear about this: Prayer works
100% of the time, even moves mountains. it is the basis of
Christianity. Believe and pray to the lord Jesus or suffer in hell for
an eternity.

The cocksucking lying son of a bitch Jesus says so himself: "You
don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if
you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this
mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would
be impossible."

What's left to argue ? Either the bible is the 100% truth and word of
god or it's a random set of contradictions written by retarded bronze
age tribesman.

http://www.evilbible.com/Biblical%20Contradictions.htm