A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Economics not bicycle tech

Old April 3rd 20, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Economics not bicycle tech

On Friday, April 3, 2020 at 1:59:08 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, April 3, 2020 at 3:21:56 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, April 3, 2020 at 2:43:02 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 5:18:13 AM UTC, John B. wrote:

Is knee breaking what Marxism is all about?

No, you dim dingbat, Marxism is about scrambling eggs, and we have that on the authority of V. I. Ulyanov himself. Since you're likely to know even less Russian than you know about anything else, scrambling eggs is Russian vernacular for breaking balls. Come back when you've googled Vladimir Iliych.

Andre Jute
Hey, and maybe you can tell us how people knew he had syphilis.

PS you should probably look up "vernacular" too, so that you don't make an even bigger fool of yourself.

I don't think that John is a fool so much as someone that feels left behind by time. He is trying to be modern by being one of the crowd. And since he and Frank make up most of "the crowd" he is in deep **** and doesn't even know it.

Short Johnny is spending an awful amount of energy and time to persuade us he's a moron. I am willing to take him at his word. -- AJ

He has spent almost the entirety of his presence on this board trying to do just that.
Ads
Old April 4th 20, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.
external usenet poster

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 07:21:53 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

No, you dim dingbat, Marxism is about scrambling eggs, and we have that on the authority of V. I. Ulyanov himself. Since you're likely to know even less Russian than you know about anything else, scrambling eggs is Russian vernacular for breaking balls. Come back when you've googled Vladimir Iliych.

Andre Jute

PS you should probably look up "vernacular" too, so that you don't make an even bigger fool of yourself.

I don't think that John is a fool so much as someone that feels left behind by time. He is trying to be modern by being one of the crowd. And since he and Frank make up most of "the crowd" he is in deep **** and doesn't even know it.

I really think that you and your buddy, the bloke that was said, "to
lack any socially redeeming qualities", are either confused or lying,
frankly I think that the latter is most likely, as I never wrote any
of the above that y'all appear to have attributed to me.

Desperation appears to have reared it's ugly head when you have to
resort to lying to disparage someone.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old April 4th 20, 12:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 2:23:07 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
wrote:

Andre Jute

lack any socially redeeming qualities",

That's the problem with wannabe net bullies nipping at the ankles of their betters: Short Johnny Slo wants to hand it out but he can't take it, which is why he is now too frightened even to name me. That's smart, Short Johnny, because I do adversarial polemics for a rich living, and you're just the sort of deplorable that crunches nicely underfoot. Don't worry. By the next day I'll have forgotten your name.

are either confused or lying,

Oh, no, we're never confused, and we don't need to lie when the evidence of your vicious attempts at bullying litter the pavements of RBT like so many turds dropped by the homeless.

frankly I think that the latter is most likely,

Prove it, Short Johnny Slo.

as I never wrote any
of the above

Really? Who wrote it then if not you? Why should anyone want to impersonate a clown as insignificant as you?

that y'all appear to have attributed to me.

Really? There's no need to "attribute" anything to you when you are so careless about who knows, from your own writing, standing on Google for eternity, that you're an especially nasty class of scum.

Desperation appears to have reared it's ugly head

"reared it's ugly head"? D'you mind leaving off the cliches, Slow Johnny? They hurt my feelings, and when my feelings are hurt I react unpredictably. Also, "it's" stands for "it is", not the possessive; don't perpetrate that solecism upon the beloved language again, or I'll conclude that you don't listen too well and need a lesson taught.

when you have to

Nah, if I expose something about you, for instance that you're a transvestite, I'll make it stick; that was why I was paid seven-figure sums in advertising. Whatever makes you think that people like Tom and me aren't already inside your head, Short Johnny? You're just a number, man, way down the list of numbers; there's nothing exceptional about you to distinguish you from the other cocky little men who tried to take out their resentments on those brighter than they are. Go look up Henry Pasternak, who thought I looked like easy meat: twenty years after I put him down and he ran, he still whines from behind a firewall that I labelled him, forever, Pompass Plodnick; this is a man who used to brag he had a master's degree from Stanford. You're out of your league, little man. You should run immediately, because from now on, every time I notice you, I'm going to kick you like a little dog yapping around my ankles. Pasternack said I was fearless and pitiless, which is true but irrelevant because I can afford to be both; the generally stupid Krygowski proved to be more observant when he sneered that I perseve you should consider what happens to you when a boss psychologist who cannot be stopped focusses even a small fraction of his attention permanently on you. (Nope, the answer isn't fame at last, it is a drip-drip of pain dissolving your marrow.) As I said, the day after you break, I won't even remember your name -- nothing personal, just business, my business, which is magnanimously showing a wannabe, you, how it is done by someone competent, me, for which I expect gratitude. Like my granny said, noblesse oblige imposes obligations and if the peasants aren't appropriately grateful, you didn't kick them hard enough.

--
cheers,

John B.

Tell me something, shortass. Do you believe suffering from Duck's Disease automatically means you have to be stupid and reckless as well? The question arises because you appear to be both, and it is foolish beyond belief for a nobody like you to put himself into the face of a professional polemicist, what's more on the internet, a wordsmith's dream medium.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper
Old April 4th 20, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 4:27:30 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
wrote:

Andre Jute

That's the problem with wannabe net bullies nipping at the ankles of their betters: Short Johnny Slo wants to hand it out but he can't take it, which is why he is now too frightened even to name me. That's smart, Short Johnny, because I do adversarial polemics for a rich living, and you're just the sort of deplorable that crunches nicely underfoot. Don't worry. By the next day I'll have forgotten your name.

Oh, no, we're never confused, and we don't need to lie when the evidence of your vicious attempts at bullying litter the pavements of RBT like so many turds dropped by the homeless.

as I never wrote any
of the above

Really? Who wrote it then if not you? Why should anyone want to impersonate a clown as insignificant as you?

Really? There's no need to "attribute" anything to you when you are so careless about who knows, from your own writing, standing on Google for eternity, that you're an especially nasty class of scum.

"reared it's ugly head"? D'you mind leaving off the cliches, Slow Johnny? They hurt my feelings, and when my feelings are hurt I react unpredictably.. Also, "it's" stands for "it is", not the possessive; don't perpetrate that solecism upon the beloved language again, or I'll conclude that you don't listen too well and need a lesson taught.

when you have to

Nah, if I expose something about you, for instance that you're a transvestite, I'll make it stick; that was why I was paid seven-figure sums in advertising. Whatever makes you think that people like Tom and me aren't already inside your head, Short Johnny? You're just a number, man, way down the list of numbers; there's nothing exceptional about you to distinguish you from the other cocky little men who tried to take out their resentments on those brighter than they are. Go look up Henry Pasternak, who thought I looked like easy meat: twenty years after I put him down and he ran, he still whines from behind a firewall that I labelled him, forever, Pompass Plodnick; this is a man who used to brag he had a master's degree from Stanford. You're out of your league, little man. You should run immediately, because from now on, every time I notice you, I'm going to kick you like a little dog yapping around my ankles. Pasternack said I was fearless and pitiless, which is true but irrelevant because I can afford to be both; the generally stupid Krygowski proved to be more observant when he sneered that I perseve you should consider what happens to you when a boss psychologist who cannot be stopped focusses even a small fraction of his attention permanently on you. (Nope, the answer isn't fame at last, it is a drip-drip of pain dissolving your marrow.) As I said, the day after you break, I won't even remember your name -- nothing personal, just business, my business, which is magnanimously showing a wannabe, you, how it is done by someone competent, me, for which I expect gratitude. Like my granny said, noblesse oblige imposes obligations and if the peasants aren't appropriately grateful, you didn't kick them hard enough.

--
cheers,

John B.

Tell me something, shortass. Do you believe suffering from Duck's Disease automatically means you have to be stupid and reckless as well? The question arises because you appear to be both, and it is foolish beyond belief for a nobody like you to put himself into the face of a professional polemicist, what's more on the internet, a wordsmith's dream medium.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper

His eighty-year old buddy turned to John:

'So I hear you're getting married?'
'Yep!'
'Do I know her?
'Nope!'
'This woman, is she good looking?'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'Naw, she can't cook too well.'
'Does she have lots of money?'
'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'
'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
'I don't know.'
'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?'
'Because she can still drive!'

This is the guy commenting on a bicycle group.
Old April 4th 20, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 4:17:47 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
wrote:

Andre Jute

as I never wrote any
of the above

"reared it's ugly head"? D'you mind leaving off the cliches, Slow Johnny? They hurt my feelings, and when my feelings are hurt I react unpredictably. Also, "it's" stands for "it is", not the possessive; don't perpetrate that solecism upon the beloved language again, or I'll conclude that you don't listen too well and need a lesson taught.

when you have to

--
cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper

'Yep!'
'Do I know her?
'Nope!'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'I don't know.'

Not to mention on bicyclists who cycle further in a day than Slow Johnny does in a month. What a ******. -- AJ
Old April 5th 20, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman
external usenet poster

Andre Jute writes:

wrote:

No, you dim dingbat, Marxism is about scrambling eggs, and we
have that on the authority of V. I. Ulyanov himself. Since
you're likely to know even less Russian than you know about
anything else, scrambling eggs is Russian vernacular for
breaking balls. Come back when you've googled Vladimir
Iliych.

Andre Jute

PS you should probably look up "vernacular" too, so that you
don't make an even bigger fool of yourself.

I don't think that John is a fool so much as someone that feels
left behind by time. He is trying to be modern by being one of
the crowd. And since he and Frank make up most of "the crowd"
he is in deep **** and doesn't even know it.

That's the problem with wannabe net bullies nipping at the ankles
of their betters: Short Johnny Slo wants to hand it out but he
can't take it, which is why he is now too frightened even to name
me. That's smart, Short Johnny, because I do adversarial polemics
for a rich living, and you're just the sort of deplorable that
crunches nicely underfoot. Don't worry. By the next day I'll have
forgotten your name.

Oh, no, we're never confused, and we don't need to lie when the
evidence of your vicious attempts at bullying litter the pavements
of RBT like so many turds dropped by the homeless.

as I never wrote any
of the above

Really? Who wrote it then if not you? Why should anyone want to
impersonate a clown as insignificant as you?

Really? There's no need to "attribute" anything to you when you
are so careless about who knows, from your own writing, standing
on Google for eternity, that you're an especially nasty class of
scum.

"reared it's ugly head"? D'you mind leaving off the cliches, Slow
Johnny? They hurt my feelings, and when my feelings are hurt I
react unpredictably. Also, "it's" stands for "it is", not the
possessive; don't perpetrate that solecism upon the beloved
language again, or I'll conclude that you don't listen too well
and need a lesson taught.

when you have to

Nah, if I expose something about you, for instance that you're a
transvestite, I'll make it stick; that was why I was paid
seven-figure sums in advertising. Whatever makes you think that
people like Tom and me aren't already inside your head, Short
Johnny? You're just a number, man, way down the list of numbers;
there's nothing exceptional about you to distinguish you from the
other cocky little men who tried to take out their resentments on
those brighter than they are. Go look up Henry Pasternak, who
thought I looked like easy meat: twenty years after I put him down
and he ran, he still whines from behind a firewall that I labelled
him, forever, Pompass Plodnick; this is a man who used to brag he
had a master's degree from Stanford. You're out of your league,
little man. You should run immediately, because from now on, every
time I notice you, I'm going to kick you like a little dog yapping
around my ankles. Pasternack said I was fearless and pitiless,
which is true but irrelevant because I can afford to be both; the
generally stupid Krygowski proved to be more observant when he
sneered that I perseve you should consider what happens to you
when a boss psychologist who cannot be stopped focusses even a
small fraction of his attention permanently on you. (Nope, the
answer isn't fame at last, it is a drip-drip of pain dissolving
your marrow.) As I said, the day after you break, I won't even
remember your name -- nothing personal, just business, my
business, which is magnanimously showing a wannabe, you, how it is
done by someone competent, me, for which I expect gratitude. Like
my granny said, noblesse oblige imposes obligations and if the
peasants aren't appropriately grateful, you didn't kick them hard
enough.

--
cheers,

John B.

Tell me something, shortass. Do you believe suffering from Duck's
Disease automatically means you have to be stupid and reckless as
well? The question arises because you appear to be both, and it is
foolish beyond belief for a nobody like you to put himself into
the face of a professional polemicist, what's more on the
internet, a wordsmith's dream medium.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper

'Yep!'
'Do I know her?
'Nope!'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'I don't know.'

Not to mention on bicyclists who cycle further in a day than Slow
Johnny does in a month. What a ******. -- AJ

I hope I do half as well as John B. if and when I manage to reach his age.
Old April 5th 20, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.
external usenet poster

On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

wrote:

Andre Jute

as I never wrote any
of the above

when you have to

Nah, if I expose something about you, for instance that you're a transvestite, I'll make it stick; that was why I was paid seven-figure sums in advertising. Whatever makes you think that people like Tom and me aren't already inside your head, Short Johnny? You're just a number, man, way down the list of numbers; there's nothing exceptional about you to distinguish you from the other cocky little men who tried to take out their resentments on those brighter than they are. Go look up Henry Pasternak, who thought I looked like easy meat: twenty years after I put him down and he ran, he still whines from behind a firewall that I labelled him, forever, Pompass Plodnick; this is a man who used to brag he had a master's degree from Stanford. You're out of your league, little man. You should run immediately, because from now on, every time I notice you, I'm going to kick you like a little dog yapping around my ankles. Pasternack said I was fearless and pitiless, which is true but

irrelevant because I can afford to be both; the generally stupid Krygowski proved to be more observant when he sneered that I perseve you should consider what happens to you when a boss psychologist who cannot be stopped focusses even a small fraction of his attention permanently on you. (Nope, the answer isn't fame at last, it is a drip-drip of pain dissolving your marrow.) As I said, the day after you break, I won't even remember your name -- nothing personal, just business, my business, which is magnanimously showing a wannabe, you, how it is done by someone competent, me, for which I expect gratitude. Like my granny said, noblesse oblige imposes obligations and if the peasants aren't appropriately grateful, you didn't kick them hard enough.

--
cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper

'Yep!'
'Do I know her?
'Nope!'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'I don't know.'

Nice one Tommy... except that I've been married to the same woman
since 1971.

Can you say the same?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old April 5th 20, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.
external usenet poster

On Sat, 04 Apr 2020 20:48:20 -0400, Radey Shouman
wrote:

Andre Jute writes:

wrote:

Iliych.

Andre Jute

forgotten your name.

as I never wrote any
of the above

scum.

when you have to

enough.

--
cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper

'Yep!'
'Do I know her?
'Nope!'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'I don't know.'

Well, thank you for that, although I do have to admit that since I had
the heart attack and had the pacemaker implanted I don't cycle as much
as I used to :-(
--
cheers,

John B.

Old April 5th 20, 09:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 1:48:23 AM UTC+1, Radey Shouman wrote:
Andre Jute writes:

wrote:

Iliych.

Andre Jute

forgotten your name.

as I never wrote any
of the above

scum.

when you have to

enough.

--
cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper

'Yep!'
'Do I know her?
'Nope!'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'I don't know.'

I hope I do half as well as John B. if and when I manage to reach his age..

You should specify in which regard, Radey, or trim the post sequence so we know what you're responding to. As it is, we can easily mistake your response as a desire to be an odious bully, just like Slow Johnny Shortass. Given the nasty air on RBT, where every casual utterance is given the worst possible interpretation by the resident scum, including by the outright liar John B. Slocombe, you can't count on anyone's goodwill or even Occam's Razor..

Andre Jute
Precision matters
Old April 5th 20, 10:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 2:31:55 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 04 Apr 2020 20:48:20 -0400, Radey Shouman
wrote:

Andre Jute writes:

wrote:

Iliych.

Andre Jute

forgotten your name.

as I never wrote any
of the above

scum.

when you have to

enough.

--
cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute
Darwin's Little Helper

'Yep!'
'Do I know her?
'Nope!'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'I don't know.'

Well, thank you for that, although I do have to admit that since I had
the heart attack and had the pacemaker implanted I don't cycle as much
as I used to :-(
--
cheers,

John B.

Hey, Franki-boy, here's a whimpering shortass who doesn't belong on RBT. You going to try running Short Johnny out, like in the days when you fancied yourself a social arbiter?

Andre Jute
Another valid question: will Slow Johnny actually go just because Franki-boy says so?