World Naked Bike Ride

Old June 10th 04, 03:30 AM
John L

Default World Naked Bike Ride

I think you mean "Top posting has never acceptable to you in this news
group. If you can show me when you were elected Moderator I'll give
you & your anal comments some respect. If not I would suggest that you
are the troublemaker who thinks the world revolves around yourself.

John L.

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:31:48 +1000, "DRS"
wrote:

As usual you've got the wrong end of the stick. I didn't start this but
that's no reason for me not to finish it. Top posting has never been
acceptable in this news group. If you want people to give it a rest then go
after the troublemakers, not me.

Old June 10th 04, 09:15 AM
Etxy

I've never seen the word 'whine' and variants thereof so frequently i
my life. I'm terribly impressed. No, really

-

Old June 10th 04, 12:52 PM
DRS

wrote:

As usual you've got the wrong end of the stick. I didn't start this
but that's no reason for me not to finish it. Top posting has
never been acceptable in this news group. If you want people to
give it a rest then go after the troublemakers, not me.

I think you mean "Top posting has never acceptable to you in this news
group. If you can show me when you were elected Moderator I'll give
you & your anal comments some respect. If not I would suggest that you
are the troublemaker who thinks the world revolves around yourself.

You don't think, full stop. I didn't invent Usenet etiquette so when I cite
it it is not possible for me to be the troublemaker.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 19th 04, 02:44 AM
? the Platypus {aka David Formosa}

Ray writes:

[...]

Manual filing systems always have the newest items on top. People deal
with that everyday and manage.

But this isn't a manual filing system. Its usenet and it has the
ability to do inline posting.

[...]

Usenet is anarchy.

But there is a signifigent missunderstanding about the nature of the
anarchy[1] that usenet is. Its one that is founded not on laws but on
norms of expected behavour that have evolved over its lifetime. One
of these norms is inline posting.

[1] Acutally Usenet isn't an anarchy at all, its both benevolent
dictatorship and an oligarky. Usenet is ruled over by the Newsadmins
who control the news servers. And they in turn accept desisions made
by "The Concenesus" not because there forced to but more because
things tend to work better that way.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.

2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
Curse be damned, I got to ride! Rick Onanian Rides 0 April 23rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM