Best RBR Thread in Years

Old August 2nd 03, 08:39 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

Default Best RBR Thread in Years

'Listening to the Oldies'

Thanks Ilan.

Old August 2nd 03, 11:45 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Bruce Johnston" wrote in message

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

'Listening to the Oldies'

Thanks Ilan.

Ilan is on a roll. I liked the Moran French

Aww, Bruce. You were doing so well.

Once you get back on track we can work on Anger Management. If your
girlfriend has gutted any more of the neighbor's dogs with a butcher knife,
perhaps we can work with her, too.

Old August 3rd 03, 12:26 AM
Bruce Johnston

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Bruce Johnston" wrote in message

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

'Listening to the Oldies'

Thanks Ilan.

Ilan is on a roll. I liked the Moran French

Aww, Bruce. You were doing so well.

Once you get back on track we can work on Anger Management. If your
girlfriend has gutted any more of the neighbor's dogs with a butcher

knife,
perhaps we can work with her, too.

They don't allow that anymore up here since the city bought a new dog
catcher truck and has two fulltime animal control officers. That was several
years ago and back then they pretty much left it up to the two parties to
sort it out in court. Nowadays if you shoot the neighbors dog on your
property you are still in a lot more trouble. That shocked me too, and
native Indian girls can really show you what they are made of. No more
gutting of dogs, at least not by Indians here, although a lot of Asian
restaurants in nearby Merced have been accused of serving dog. I wonder
where they got it?

Carl, you do read a lot, Henry reads more.

B-

Old August 3rd 03, 12:29 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Nick Burns" wrote in message
m...

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

'Listening to the Oldies'

Thanks Ilan.

Trdina for Supreme ruler!

Henry is a lightweight compared to Trdina.

I agree.

I have no desire to be Supreme Ruler. Give the job to the Turdmeister.

Have at is man.

?

Old August 9th 03, 06:41 PM
Clovis Lark

Bruce Johnston wrote:

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

'Listening to the Oldies'

Thanks Ilan.

Ilan is on a roll. I liked the Moran French where Henry took his lumps from
Clovis Lark, no offense. I like classical music too, believe it or not,
[Chinese Orchestras] it was a learning experience. Thanks Clovis and Henry
anyway even though it was not strictly cycling thread.

I'm still trying to figure out how to maintain climbing tempo while
sitting up and weaving across the road. Yesterday I tried it on
Independence Pass and nearly fell down...

B-

Old August 10th 03, 02:41 AM
Dan

What the **** am I reading?