anyone uni at UIW in San Antonio texas?

Old October 22nd 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default anyone uni at UIW in San Antonio texas?

title says all, im going there tomorrow w/ the 24 junker and the BC
wheel

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old October 22nd 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Trapper

You should post the time frame you'll be around to increase the odds of
hooking up. I'll be busy Coker'ing about, but I posted this thread to
our local mailing list.

--
Trapper
Trapper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10341

Old October 22nd 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

umm i should be here most of the day. I don't know exactly whats going
on yet, but im already in my sisters apt. on campus

Old October 22nd 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Wish I could; I'm on the sidelines for a little bit from foot and knee
issues. Enjoy your stay -- there should be some good places to ride.

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old October 22nd 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Krashin'Kenny

I haven't ridden in ages, but maybe I can meet up with ya' and get in a
little riding time. You can reach me at 210-823-1488
Kenny

--
Krashin'Kenny

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old October 22nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Krashin'Kenny wrote:
I haven't ridden in ages, but maybe I can meet up with ya' and get in a
little riding time. You can reach me at 210-823-1488
Kenny

alrighty, i don't know when i will have time, but if i HAVE AN hour or
so i will call you

Old October 22nd 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Krashin'Kenny

skrobo wrote:
alrighty, i don't know when i will have time, but if i HAVE AN hour or
so i will call you

Sounds good. I'm less than 30 minutes away

Old October 23rd 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Krashin'Kenny wrote:
Sounds good. I'm less than 30 minutes away

sorry i didn't ride w/ you, i thought I would have a few hours to do
w/e, but I ended up going all the way to the other side of town and
back