netKKKop Alert - Edward Dolan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 25th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Default netKKKop Alert - Edward Dolan

Looks like Eddy really believes his mail address is
ad-wide

From: "Edward Dolan"
Subject: complaint newsgroups ISP violations
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:51:31 -0600

Gentlemen:

This is to advise you that one of your clients is abusing Usenet conventions
and privileges by forging my name and address to his posts to various
newsgroups. This is a very big no-no and borders on criminality. Frankly I
do not care what anyone says to me on Usenet but I do not like my name and
address to be forged to something I did not write.

Please see what you can do to correct this situation.

Sincerely

Edward Dolan

From: "Edward Dolan"
-wide
Newsgroups:
rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.u senet.kooks,soc.men
Subject: HELP!!! Itchy anus! Driving me crazy!
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 08:10:02 GMT

Edward Dolan wrote in message

ive been having sex for one year and a couple of months and i am
having the hardest time getting to the big 'O'. Ive tried everything,
from vibraters to masturbating nothing seems to work. ive had alot of
problems when i was little like being abused sexually and my
girlfriend thinks that with me dealing with what happened in the past
could be the problem. Is she right or is there something else wrong?

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and
corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from
www.digiportal.com.

--
http://xp-crack.kadaitcha.cx