Fentanyl......to Simon

Old January 14th 17, 07:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Fentanyl......to Simon

Gosh Simon, I've just read how bloody strong a drug that Fentanyl is.
This link was an eye opener and interesting.

'Fentanyl is a painkiller that is 50 times stronger than heroin. It has
already killed thousands, including Prince. Chris McGreal reveals why so
many are playing Russian roulette with this lethal drug'

“The doctor said fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine and 50
times more potent than heroin"

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...entanyl-abuse-

Old January 14th 17, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Saturday, 14 January 2017 06:44:04 UTC, Bod wrote:
Gosh Simon, I've just read how bloody strong a drug that Fentanyl is.
This link was an eye opener and interesting.

'Fentanyl is a painkiller that is 50 times stronger than heroin. It has
already killed thousands, including Prince. Chris McGreal reveals why so
many are playing Russian roulette with this lethal drug'

“The doctor said fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine and 50
times more potent than heroin"

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...entanyl-abuse-

I GOT OFF IT IN 19 DAYS FLAT.

Old January 14th 17, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 14/01/2017 07:30, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 14 January 2017 06:44:04 UTC, Bod wrote:
Gosh Simon, I've just read how bloody strong a drug that Fentanyl is.
This link was an eye opener and interesting.

'Fentanyl is a painkiller that is 50 times stronger than heroin. It has
already killed thousands, including Prince. Chris McGreal reveals why so
many are playing Russian roulette with this lethal drug'

“The doctor said fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine and 50
times more potent than heroin"

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...entanyl-abuse-

I GOT OFF IT IN 19 DAYS FLAT.

Fair dues to you. It sounds like a nightmare drug to wean yourself off.
BTW, you can stop shouting now :-)
Old January 14th 17, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Saturday, 14 January 2017 07:31:35 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 14/01/2017 07:30, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 14 January 2017 06:44:04 UTC, Bod wrote:
Gosh Simon, I've just read how bloody strong a drug that Fentanyl is.
This link was an eye opener and interesting.

'Fentanyl is a painkiller that is 50 times stronger than heroin. It has
already killed thousands, including Prince. Chris McGreal reveals why so
many are playing Russian roulette with this lethal drug'

“The doctor said fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine and 50
times more potent than heroin"

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...entanyl-abuse-

I GOT OFF IT IN 19 DAYS FLAT.

Fair dues to you. It sounds like a nightmare drug to wean yourself off.
BTW, you can stop shouting now :-)

An old e-mail to the gaffers at BP.

Hi Vanessa,
I posted off the latest sick note yesterday. I was assessed by Dr Keiran last week at his surgery as HRI was worried that I had come off the Fentanyl patches too soon as I was in pain and had aching joints. Dr Keiran said that I had come off them four times faster than recommended, but I did not want to go back to the 50ug doses again so I am still on the 12ug set.

Anyhow, his sick note was just another 3 month block, but I hope to get well enough to return to work before it expires. If I can achieve this I will get back in touch with him and get him to clear me for a return by issuing another note with an earlier end date.
Regards,
Simon
Old January 14th 17, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:30:09 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Saturday, 14 January 2017 06:44:04 UTC, Bod wrote:
Gosh Simon, I've just read how bloody strong a drug that Fentanyl is.
This link was an eye opener and interesting.

'Fentanyl is a painkiller that is 50 times stronger than heroin. It has
already killed thousands, including Prince. Chris McGreal reveals why so
many are playing Russian roulette with this lethal drug'

“The doctor said fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine and 50
times more potent than heroin"

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...entanyl-abuse-

I GOT OFF IT IN 19 DAYS FLAT.

Yes - but didn't that give you MdDS?

You never did tell us who diagnosed that.

Is one of the after effects that it limits you ability to use lower case
letters?

Old January 14th 17, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:18:52 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

[...]

....... and you seem to be proud of that.

I think you may be mentally ill.

Was it Dr Keiran who diagnosed MdDS?

I just read on a site regarding Fentanyl

"Some long-term psychosocial effects of Fentanyl abuse may be showing signs of
poor judgment in both work and personal situations."

Food for thought there.

Old January 14th 17, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Saturday, 14 January 2017 10:09:15 UTC, Judith wrote:

I just read on a site regarding Fentanyl

"Some long-term psychosocial effects of Fentanyl abuse may be showing signs of
poor judgment in both work and personal situations."

Food for thought there.

Yes - but I showed her around her own lab!
Popped around again today on the way to see Doddy in Knotty Ash.

How am I doing Simon? Mr. Benn[_9_] UK 81 May 8th 12 12:10 AM
Simon has a new job Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 4 May 3rd 12 09:49 PM
Thanks Simon OG UK 33 December 30th 11 03:12 AM
One for Simon Tony Raven[_2_] UK 8 June 27th 07 10:32 PM
Oi! Simon M Richard Bates UK 9 April 15th 04 05:24 PM