Scum hits sign.

Old January 25th 17, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Scum hits sign.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cyclists.html
Old January 26th 17, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:48:11 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cyclists.html

Hello - you're back.

I thought something could have happened to you - (hopefully not)

Have you started the new job?

Old January 26th 17, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cyclists.html

Interesting how none of the stinking cyclists stopped to see if any
assistance was required.
Still, this is what we have come to expect from this road scum.

Old January 26th 17, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:40:01 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cyclists.html

Interesting how none of the stinking cyclists stopped to see if any
assistance was required.
Still, this is what we have come to expect from this road scum.

Why would they, since there were the occupants of the other vehicle there already?

Anyway, wasn't the driver with the dashcam to blame for the original bump? He came out of his lane and collided with the white Peugeot. I wonder if he was indicating....

--
History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god. -- Giulian Buzila

Odd sign Tough Guy no. 1265 UK 24 December 17th 15 08:28 PM
It's a sign! David Lang UK 19 October 20th 15 08:38 PM
"The Sign Knows Better Than The Driver"...But Which Sign? Nuxx Bar UK 11 September 4th 08 08:15 AM
B-sign (Not V-Sign) - The bikers blessing Peter Fox[_2_] UK 6 January 20th 08 09:07 AM
I need a sign Dane Jackson General 43 July 12th 05 10:14 PM