ANOTHER IDIOT FINED

Old February 1st 17, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default ANOTHER IDIOT FINED

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2m-fines.html
Old February 1st 17, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:47:10 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2m-fines.html

The council are the idiots. £2 million in 2 months, looks like nobody agrees with them.

--
FOR SALE BY OWNER. Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica , 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer.
Old February 2nd 17, 12:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 01-Feb-17 9:47 PM, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2m-fines.html

The original signs were misleading with no advance signs when you
entered the road, when you reached the signs the only thing you could do
was to turn round in the road.
People living in that road or having business there have been fined.

It seems that one person has taken the council to court and won as the
signs were poor and misleading, so it looks like a precedent might have
been set.

The real question is why this has been done as all it does it to create
even more rh turns at busy junctions.

---