Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ vyphih

Old November 8th 04, 03:17 AM
Hunrobe

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ vyphih

trolled in part:

Don’t you care what the rest of the world thinks of you?

Not particularly.

Regards,
Bob Hunt
Old November 8th 04, 08:35 PM
AustinMN

Hunrobe wrote:

trolled in part:

Don’t you care what the rest of the world thinks of you?

Not particularly.

Well, I particularly care that they think that if they try to knock down our
tall buildings and such that we will overthrow their government and overrun
their country, want it or not.

Other than that, I don't care.

Austin

Old November 9th 04, 08:17 PM
David Reuteler

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Bill "****ed off not same as afraid" S.

rubbish. people are irrationally afraid.
--
david reuteler

Old November 9th 04, 08:40 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

David Reuteler wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Bill "****ed off not same as afraid" S.

rubbish. people are irrationally afraid.

I worked as a summer intern at the Consumer Product Safety Commission back
in 197--- er, a long time ago.

On the "Hotline" we had a regular nicknamed "The Anthrax Lady", who was
convinced that fabric softener sheets contained deadly spores. Now SHE was
irrationally afraid.

I don't consider being aware of and trying to thwart possible terrorist
threats in the same category.

Bill "time for a ride, regardless" S.

Old November 9th 04, 10:10 PM
AustinMN

Bill Baka wrote:

Chalo, you got a lot of it right. We are something over 3 trillion
dollars in debt and China holds a lot of it. I have never yet
heard a president talk about reducing the debt, just the deficit.

That's because all that's needed to make debt irrelevant is a burst of
inflation. Inflation has plenty of other bad effects, so every politician
just hopes the next administration will have to deal with it.

Austin
--
I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please!
There are no X characters in my address

Old November 10th 04, 01:01 AM
R.White

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message . ..
David Reuteler wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Bill "****ed off not same as afraid" S.

rubbish. people are irrationally afraid.

I worked as a summer intern at the Consumer Product Safety Commission back
in 197--- er, a long time ago.

On the "Hotline" we had a regular nicknamed "The Anthrax Lady", who was
convinced that fabric softener sheets contained deadly spores. Now SHE was
irrationally afraid.

I guess you've never used the ones from Wal-Mart then.
Old November 10th 04, 06:38 AM
Red Cloud

"AustinMN" wrote in message ...
Bill Baka wrote:

Chalo, you got a lot of it right. We are something over 3 trillion
dollars in debt and China holds a lot of it. I have never yet
heard a president talk about reducing the debt, just the deficit.

That's because all that's needed to make debt irrelevant is a burst of
inflation. Inflation has plenty of other bad effects, so every politician
just hopes the next administration will have to deal with it.

Austin

Inflation or deflation is not going to help as long as American don't produce.
Look America can't even product plastic spoon OK. There is no job here.
It went to China. IT job is exporting to India. AMerican company does not
care about this. They only care about making profit. Repulican and Democratic
are agreeing on this one. This real issue both side agree on all the time.
This is why you heard this gay issue all the time, not national debt issue.
Old November 10th 04, 08:24 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Red Cloud wrote:

Look America can't even product plastic spoon OK.

Jeez, we suck.

Bill "well fork us" S.