Your Chance To Own - The UGLY Rears Its Ugly Head

Old July 5th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

Default Your Chance To Own - The UGLY Rears Its Ugly Head

For Sale: The SH Embarrasment http://tinyurl.com/34e7ew is available for
YOU to own. http://tinyurl.com/22238p I wonder is anyone has actually
ridden this thing. It will fit a 3" Gazz. I want $175 for the frame. I
will include 1 5/8" bearings with it. Also that '05 KH wheel with 165mm
cranks is available (very lightly used with a Gazz).

|Filename: SH%20Mechano.JPG |

pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 5th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ahollow

Holy c^%$*!

--
ahollow
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 6th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

This is a VERY RARE piece of art. I thought paco won it in one of the
CMW drawings.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 6th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

$175 for just the frame.
a little expensive in my opinion. even though it is a cool frame

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 6th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

How strong is the frame? If a KH is 200 new....Then this one must be
better than the KH used...

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....Working on Inward flip

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 6th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

It's a steve howard, so of coures it will cost some, it's a one-off
piece.

--
kerosian

I used to get high on life, until I built up a tolerance, so now I
unicycle.
Yay! Pamba Mountain b*ke race July 22nd, wish me luck!
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 6th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Spencer: Ha, I am not used to seeing that frame actually on a uni. It
has been sitting around Evan's house for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgschulze
I bet it's light?

Spencer: Nope.

Old July 12th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

Old July 12th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

Its very expensive....for a cheap Taiwanese frame, which it is not. Why
not go into a fine art gallery and ask for a one of a kind painting for
the same price as a cheap print.

edit: $175 is practically free for a one-of-a-kind piece of art like
this.

torkerdx wrote:
$175 for just the frame.
a little expensive in my opinion. even though it is a cool frame

--
mscalisi

Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 13th 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

pdc wrote:
For Sale: The SH Embarrasment http://tinyurl.com/34e7ew is available for
YOU to own. http://tinyurl.com/22238p I wonder is anyone has actually
ridden this thing. It will fit a 3" Gazz. I want $175 for the frame. I
will include 1 5/8" bearings with it. Also that '05 KH wheel with 165mm
cranks is available (very lightly used with a Gazz).

All i can see it that is one fine piece of work there.

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com