Harry Potter, the Psychic Boss and the Laneways of Doom

Old April 4th 05, 02:59 AM
hippy

Default Harry Potter, the Psychic Boss and the Laneways of Doom

Theo Bekkers wrote:
"Geoff" wrote in

If you're after the best four wheeled off road vehicle you can't go
past the Mercedes Unimog

The $350,000 price tag on the 'smaller' model is a little off-putting. But
yes, a nice vehicle indeed.

I think I'd rather buy a small island somewhere for that..

hippy
Old April 4th 05, 03:53 AM
Graeme

hippy wrote in news:Zb14e.23193$C7.13658@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

I think I'd rather buy a small island somewhere for that..

I think they're not far off the size of a small island, just stop half way
across a river or drive into a lake and you've got the best of both worlds

Graeme
Old April 4th 05, 04:05 AM
hippy

Graeme wrote:
hippy wrote in news:Zb14e.23193$C7.13658@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

I think I'd rather buy a small island somewhere for that..

I think they're not far off the size of a small island, just stop half way
across a river or drive into a lake and you've got the best of both worlds

chuckle

But do they have a built-in beach?

hippy
Old April 4th 05, 04:24 AM
David Trudgett

hippy writes:

I think I'd rather buy a small island somewhere for that..

I think they're not far off the size of a small island, just stop
half way across a river or drive into a lake and you've got the best
of both worlds

chuckle

But do they have a built-in beach?

Luxury pack.

David

--

David Trudgett
http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/

Reality is 20% real and 80% made up stuff in your head.
But I'm not sure about the 20%.