Blame the faulty drivers of dangerous machinery. 4WDs most dangerouson road

Old October 31st 05, 03:07 AM
Peka

Default Blame the faulty drivers of dangerous machinery. 4WDs most dangerouson road

LotteBum Wrote:
Peka wrote:

Yep MTBDirt. Were you sledging MTB riders too much?

Nah... I was just being a nuisance I guess. I've been riding MTB since
1997, so I'm hardly going to sledge MTB riders. I think I started the
longest ever thread on that site. Hehehe!

LotteHey, why not sledge them, I do. I also sledge roadies, but the first

chance I get I'll be buying one

What was your username? I did a search and found 2 posts in 1 thread by
'Lotte' - I assumed that was you and that they deleted any other posts
you made...

--
Peka

Old October 31st 05, 03:14 AM
LotteBum

Peka wrote:

What was your username? I did a search and found 2 posts in 1 thread by
'Lotte' - I assumed that was you and that they deleted any other posts
you made...

I think I was LotteBum??? I can't remember... but yeah, several of my
posts got deleted including my final one after I had already been
'warned'. My final post included two big one ups to one of the
'moderators'. I upset a few people on there, particularly during my
thread about people riding on Mt Gravatt (riding up on my road bike I
saw a couple of guys with DH bikes and told them it was illegal to ride
up and they arked up, so I wrote on the forum that I'd reported them to
police etc [but I didn't actually report them]. That didn't go down
too well with the kids on mtbdirt).

I love mountainbiking, but I quit racing ages ago because there's too
many t0ssers in the sport and I just can't be bothered with their
sh!te.

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Old October 31st 05, 04:05 AM
Peka

LotteBum Wrote:
I upset a few people on there, particularly during my thread about
people riding on Mt Gravatt (riding up on my road bike I saw a couple
of guys with DH bikes and told them it was illegal to ride up and they
arked up, so I wrote on the forum that I'd reported them to police etc
[but I didn't actually report them]. That didn't go down too well with
the kids on mtbdirt)Heh, that's interesting coz they recently gave one bloke what for, for

riding his DH bike on Mt Gravatt

--
Peka

Old October 31st 05, 04:15 AM
LotteBum

Well they were very "Why do you care?" towards me and thought I was a
total beetch for telling the police (they even thought I had after I
told them I hadn't).

There was also a thread about how people drive and I made the comment
that I thought the way men drive has a lot to do with the size of their
down there member. They didn't like that either and quite a few got
their defence sticks out. I wonder why.

Ah well, those were the good old days...

--
LotteBum