craigslist inquiry

Old November 24th 05, 10:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default craigslist inquiry

i was searching ebay, amazon, and craigslist for unicycle crap when i
found this:

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/act/112822625.html

just letting you guys down in and near berkely know about it.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old November 25th 05, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I love craigslist! Its a cool place to find free stuff to make trials
obstacles out of

....found my car there too

--
mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old November 25th 05, 03:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

mango wrote:
I love craigslist! Its a cool place to find free stuff to make trials
obstacles out of

....found my car there too

Me and me dad sell cars on there all the time.

--
babyivan

*NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN!*
babyivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11031

Old November 26th 05, 08:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

mango wrote:
I love craigslist! Its a cool place to find free stuff to make trials
obstacles out of

....found my car there too

That's where I found my car too. It's amazing how fast those things
sell. I would call about a car the afternoon after it was posted only
to find that it had sold.

Back on topic... I don't live in Berkley.

--
daino149

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE

Old November 27th 05, 03:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah, we sold a car on there and a guy called the afternoon after
posting and it was sold, i wonder if it was you daino! what kind of car
was it? lol

and erik, what kinda trials obstacle stuff do you get???? i need some
stufff.... lol

--
ColDawG

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman