State your opinion on COVID-19

Old May 21st 20, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default State your opinion on COVID-19

On Wed, 20 May 2020 13:51:41 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

Stalking shows _such_ lack of class!

--
- Frank Krygowski

But telling me that from 2/3rds of the way across the US you could tell
what the trees are like is about as high class as it gets?

Come into the 18th Century at least. Then look to Google street view and
you'll coming into the 19th Centure.

I won't other mentioning the various times available on near map.

Old May 21st 20, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 20 May 2020 07:58:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 7:27:15 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/19/2020 3:40 PM,
wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 3:50:32 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/18/2020 4:52 PM,
wrote:

As I've explained several times, the actual measurements of deaths are so wildly different from country to country that you can't possibly reach any decisions based on that statistic.

Then what source of data are we to use if we want to really understand
the effects of this virus?

Are we to accept only the "data" given without references by an
unemployed high school dropout? Is that the best there is?

Are we to accept the words of an umemployed college teacher who among other things can tell someone in another state 2,000 miles away that a tree branch wasn't overhanging the road and head level?

There's a difference between being retired (as I am) and being
unemployed (as you are, Tom). I'm not looking for a job. I don't need
one, so I've turned down requests to work. You've complained about
grocery prices and complained that nobody will hire you.

One major difference is that I never, ever complain about grocery prices.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-...us-death-count

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bir...dless-of-cause

Hmm. So instead of listening to an unemployed high school dropout, we
should listen to Fox News, where the dropout gets most of his ideas? Wow.

But what's your point? If Colorado's count is "only" 878 instead of just
over 1000, do you pretend 878 deaths is no problem?

https://www.pennlive.com/coronavirus...us-deaths.html

Uh huh. Three COVID deaths the the coroners didn't hear of, because of a
change in reporting practices. And the significance is... ?

How about we go directly to the CDC?

How about you give a link directly to the CDC?

CDC Weekly COVID-19 Death Counts
Week ending date | COVID-19 Deaths | Deaths from All Causes | Percent of Expected Deaths

Feb. 1 0 56,557 95
Feb. 8 0 57,067 96
Feb. 15 0 56,079 95
Feb. 22 0 55,605 96
Feb. 29 5 54,900 96
March 7 19 54,222 94
March 14 44 52,187 91
March 21 447 51,428 91
March 28 2,205 51,602 92
April 4* 4,462 46,917 84
April 11* 2,499 22,012 40

https://www.thinkadvisor.com/2020/04...w-average-cdc/

Of course the website could be misstating the information from the CDC but just try and discover this table at the CDC site...

Well, that's what most of us would do if we were trying to quote
official numbers. But then, most of had to do that sort of thing for
term papers in order to graduate from high school.

So what's your point? That there really aren't any COVID deaths? That
it's only a few dozen? That there would not have been any more deaths if
isolation policies had not been imposed?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sure Frank, people are trying to fool you with numbers counter to the truth. You, like my FBI friend who is hiding in his basement like Biden, has total and complete faith in that 90,000+ number. You and Jay would make a good couple. You both love to close your eyes to reality.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nchs-data.html

If you look at the percentage of deaths as a percentage of the total deaths it is only 0.55%.

Assuming that the next 6 weeks had what it supposedly level off at - 2400/week that would give us 2,400 x 6 = 14,865 + 5,000 (considering the incomplete data from the last two weeks) which is less than 20,000.

This is far less than the 90,000 being reported no? The pneumonia deaths are unrelated to covid-19 as the historic graph proves. But it should be pretty obvious that they have to use a great many deaths from natural means to achieve that number. SO WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

You don't think that this is entirely political in nature? That the people that are actually dying from this virus are those expected to die in this time anyway? Run back to your basement, the boogeyman is out to get you.

But You Know, don't you Tommy.

After all, you Alamos finished high school, you served in the air
force as an electrician and have been employed on a number of short
term jobs and today, being so well known, are unemployed. You still
live in your mother's house, never having accumulated sufficient funds
to purchase your own, and apparently live on social security and
unemployment payments.

Tommy's only actual claim to immortality was that he fell off his bike
some years ago and damaged his head. and Lo! As his head hit the
pavement, there was a flash of light, and just as St. Paul on the road
to Damascus , all was revealed to him.

As an aside, Tommy's doctor uses the word "delusional" but Tom prefers
"All Knowing".
--
cheers,

John B.

Old May 21st 20, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

Well, that's what most of us would do if we were trying to quote
official numbers. But then, most of had to do that sort of thing
for term papers in order to graduate from high school.

So what's your point? That there really aren't any COVID deaths?
That it's only a few dozen? That there would not have been any more
deaths if isolation policies had not been imposed?

Sure Frank, people are trying to fool you with numbers counter to the
truth. You, like my FBI friend who is hiding in his basement like
Biden, has total and complete faith in that 90,000+ number. You and
Jay would make a good couple. You both love to close your eyes to
reality.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nchs-data.html

If you look at the percentage of deaths as a percentage of the total
deaths it is only 0.55%.

Yery conveniently, you grab a weekly report from just before the big
dying started. What about taking the report from this week
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/pdf/covidview-05-15-2020.pdf?

Assuming that the next 6 weeks had what it supposedly level off at -
2400/week that would give us 2,400 x 6 = 14,865 + 5,000 (considering
the incomplete data from the last two weeks) which is less than
20,000.

"Assuming" makes an ass out of you and me. The column "Pneumonia,
Influenza etc related deaths" runs aound 4,500 per week up till week 11,
then
week 12 5,073
week 13 7,710
week 14 13,897
week 15 18,728
week 16 17,573
week 17 13,363
week 18 7,748
week 19 2,832

That's 80,000 in 10 weeks. Speculating on a high non-corona baseline of
5,000 per week (when expectation is just over 4,000 per week in winter
and probably only 3,000 per week in May), this still leaves 55,000
excess deaths due to Corona.

Actually, as of May 20, 2020, 22:16 GMT it is 94,894 and increasing a
the rate of about 1,400 daily. So, at current rates, in about 4 more
days the number will reach 100,000 mark. And even more important there
isn't anyone even remotely capable of catching up. The U.K with a mere
35,704 deaths is second and hasn't a hope..

A truly historical event, "more virus deaths than all the wars and
"peace actions" the U.S. has engaged in for the past 65 years".
--
cheers,

John B.

Old May 21st 20, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 20 May 2020 13:51:41 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 12:32:33 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/20/2020 3:26 PM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 10:47:36 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/20/2020 11:56 AM,
wrote:

I do not know what is going on...

FINALLY we agree!

... or why but one department of the CDC is showing huge differences
from those of the department Fauci heads. Since the one department
supplies actual figures to insurance companies they are FAR less likely
to be politicized.

Don't fixate on Fauci, Tom. There are over 100 other nations treating
this at least as seriously as the U.S. is doing. Data from all of them
confirms this is a real problem.

Do you really think they all really part of a huge global conspiracy
assembled just to make you look bad?

--
- Frank Krygowski

You live in Youngstown don't you? Should I send your postings to Heather?

Stalking shows _such_ lack of class!

--
- Frank Krygowski

But telling me that from 2/3rds of the way across the US you could tell what the trees are like is about as high class as it gets? What's the matter you POS, does it bother you to get your own medicine back at you?

I actually provided the information from the CDC. That department supplies information to the insurance companies unlike Fauci so they have to have accurate information and you can't stand it. Why it doesn't fit your stinking political propaganda show you dumb jerk.

Don't worry, I won't show up and kick your ass because I don't beat up on helpless people. Particularly on deluded fools.

77 years old? Brain damaged? And you are going to "kick ass"?

But then your doctor uses the term "delusional" doesn't he?

-------------------
A delusion is a false belief that is not subject to reason or
contradictory evidence which may be firmly maintained in the face of
incontrovertible evidence that it is false. Delusions are common
psychotic disorders and can also be a feature of brain damage.
------------------
--
cheers,

John B.

Old May 21st 20, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 20 May 2020 13:54:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

wrote:

I do not know what is going on...

FINALLY we agree!

... or why but one department of the CDC is showing huge differences
from those of the department Fauci heads. Since the one department
supplies actual figures to insurance companies they are FAR less likely
to be politicized.

Don't fixate on Fauci, Tom. There are over 100 other nations treating
this at least as seriously as the U.S. is doing. Data from all of them
confirms this is a real problem.

Do you really think they all really part of a huge global conspiracy
assembled just to make you look bad?

--
- Frank Krygowski

You live in Youngstown don't you? Should I send your postings to Heather?

A). That’s not at all classy. It wasn’t classy when Jobst did it to you and
it remains that way now.

B) I’m pretty sure that Frank’s wife knows his opinions and his political
leanings. I’m certain she would be more horrified with your posts than with
his responses to them.

But if there's one thing that shows real class it is telling me that a tree branch wasn't hanging over the bike lane and didn't hit me in the head. Now THAT is real class.

If his wife knows his spineless weaknesses that is her fault for remaining around.

Hmmmm.... Don't I remember you telling us that your wife divorced you?
Or maybe it was "ran away"? Or perhaps both? It is very noticeable
that you never mention a wife any more, so it must have been one or
the other. Mustn't it?

--
cheers,

John B.

Old May 21st 20, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 2:39:49 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/20/2020 4:54 PM, wrote:
....if there's one thing that shows real class it is telling me that a tree branch wasn't hanging over the bike lane and didn't hit me in the head.. Now THAT is real class.

Let's review: We were discussing thick tree branches hanging low over
roads or bike lanes. It should have been on your mind.

After maybe a week of discussion, you suddenly claimed you had _just_
run into a seriously thick tree branch.

At the time, despite the tremendous proof it would have provided, you
didn't photograph the tree branch or your damaged helmet.

You later linked to a Streetview image you claimed contained the
offending tree. But all the trees in the image had no branches low
enough to do what you said.

Then there's the inconvenient fact that unless you ride a recumbent,
there are plenty of motor vehicles that would impact a branch at the
height of a cyclist's head.

So somehow, this branch was left low enough to damage a car? Somehow the
motorists were all able to spot it and avoid it? Somehow you were
foolish enough to _not_ avoid it, despite partaking in a running
discussion on this faux hazard? Somehow it didn't occur to you to
document your supposed crash and prove I was wrong?

That's a long chain of improbabilities, Tom. It's more likely you
imagined the entire thing, either deliberately or accidentally. We all
know of your problems regarding memory. Oh, and imagination.

--
- Frank Krygowski

You have to be the most stupid person in history. The VERY same day I hit my head I reported it here. You with your usual ****ing know-it-all **** flowing out of your pie hole had been telling everyone that such a thing doesn't exist. Maybe not in Ohio, you low life moron, but I hit my head. That you would go on your rant that I did not by offering Google photos of the area taken years before is plenty of proof that you are mentally ill.
Old May 21st 20, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 4:14:11 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2020 13:51:41 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

Stalking shows _such_ lack of class!

--
- Frank Krygowski

But telling me that from 2/3rds of the way across the US you could tell
what the trees are like is about as high class as it gets?

Come into the 18th Century at least. Then look to Google street view and
you'll coming into the 19th Centure.

I won't other mentioning the various times available on near map.

No one expects the Australian educational system to teach you how to interpret plain numbers or to be able to read it to begin with.
Old May 21st 20, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

[...]

t least I didn't have to marry someone that can't speak the same language as me only because I had a retirement pension.
Old May 21st 20, 04:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

Tom, your typical 20-year man retires from the US military
at a rate higher than I have ever earned in a year:

https://themilitarywallet.com/milita...orth-millions/

Which is probably appropriate given that I have only rarely
been at risk to my life at work.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old May 21st 20, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:30:22 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

Tom, your typical 20-year man retires from the US military
at a rate higher than I have ever earned in a year:

https://themilitarywallet.com/milita...orth-millions/

Which is probably appropriate given that I have only rarely
been at risk to my life at work.

When John retired the rates were a HELL of a lot less than they are today. I was making $137 a month as an E3 and even as an E8 John would not have had this great retirement. But he would have sort of free medical care.

Who or what can beat COVID-19? Move into your sauna! Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 19 March 22nd 20 11:06 PM
Riding in the Age of COVID-19. jbeattie Techniques 26 March 18th 20 11:20 PM
your opinion birkes Mountain Biking 3 June 9th 06 11:50 PM
Your opinion silverfridge Unicycling 7 January 21st 06 03:57 AM
Your opinion on this Micheal Artindale Mountain Biking 3 August 29th 04 10:08 PM