OT! Fact check

Old April 27th 20, 12:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default OT! Fact check

On 4/26/2020 2:53 PM, John B. wrote:

Ah Tommy. First you tell us that you have been forced to leave this
group and here you are back blabbing your usual idiotic B.S.

Since I've been filtering him out for ages I didn't even know he was
gone. You guys have a lot more time and patience to respond to bat-****
crazy people.
Old April 27th 20, 03:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 4/26/2020 7:54 PM, sms wrote:
On 4/26/2020 2:53 PM, John B. wrote:

Ah Tommy. First you tell us that you have been forced to leave this
group and here you are back blabbing your usual idiotic B.S.

Since I've been filtering him out for ages I didn't even know he was
gone. You guys have a lot more time and patience to respond to bat-****
crazy people.

I'll prove that now! ;-)

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 27th 20, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
2wheelfan

On Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 10:27:32 AM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
China continues in its campaign to thwart the first
President who has pushed back on their 30-year Plan.

Trouble is, 'facts are stubborn things'. (hat tip to John Adams)

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/m...e-coronavirus/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Thanks for starting this viral amusing thread.

The USA is indeed a constitutional republic, borrowing from the successful republics of ancient Greece and Rome; and its Constitution is the "supreme law of the land," notwithstanding the 10th amendment.

Some of the intellects in the thread have read in the _Federalist Papers,_ which lay out some legislative history in advance.
Old April 27th 20, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 2:26:12 PM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
cyclintom wrote:
On Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 12:57:33 PM UTC-7, Ralph Barone wrote:

Regardless of your opinions on our sanity, it’s good to see that
you’re apparently as alive and well as you were before your hiatus.

+1

Regarding the effectiveness of masks on restricting the spread of
viruses, note that humans do not emit streams of single viruses. We
spit out an aerosol of saliva and phlegm which contains some amount of
viral load. If the mask intercepts those droplets (and I’ll admit to
not knowing how large THEY are, except that they have to be larger than
a single virus), then they have some effectiveness. Since the human
immune system appears to be able to deal with the virus in onesies and
twosies, but not in large quantities, almost any filtering is an
improvement over nothing. Now, akin to helmet debate that goes on here,
bad masks may facilitate higher risk behaviours which negate whatever
effectiveness the mask provides.

Not bad masks, but the general population using good or bad masks

I don’t know where that line is.

And many who claim they know, just weeks ago, "knew" the exact opposite.

Ralph, this virus absolutely MUST be carried in the air simply from
breathing and not via spittle or phlem. It moves too fast and far to be
other tha[n] completely air carried.

Tom, when you exhale without spittle or phlegm, what's the size of the H2O
humidity -- single molecules?

This is about an hour long but contains information directly out of the
hospitals. If you listen to the "reporters" asking questions, they sound
just like the things that Frank, John and Jay say. Ignore the people that
actually know things and accuse them of stupidity.

Were you meaning to enter a link here, to the Dan Erickson session? Except
for some numbers derived from testing that was not random, good performance.
He too should now be careful about his car's brakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhLc...ature=youtu.be
Old May 3rd 20, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

jbeattie wrote:

Hopes are dimming for chloroquine

Doctors malpracticing (AOC-speak: "racist & classist") haven't all been
reading warning labels?
https://multipolar-magazin.de/artikel/covid-19-a-case-for-medical-detectives
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose-6-phosphate_dehydrogenase_deficiency
Old May 4th 20, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 5/3/2020 3:42 PM, Sepp Ruf wrote:
jbeattie wrote:

Hopes are dimming for chloroquine

Doctors malpracticing (AOC-speak: "racist & classist") haven't all been
reading warning labels?
https://multipolar-magazin.de/artikel/covid-19-a-case-for-medical-detectives
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose-6-phosphate_dehydrogenase_deficiency

Hopes are dimming? Was there ever hope to begin with? One RWC makes a
clueless proclamation and that constitutes "hope?"

Old May 4th 20, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

jbeattie wrote:

Hopes are dimming for chloroquine

Doctors malpracticing (AOC-speak: "racist & classist") haven't all been
reading warning labels?
https://multipolar-magazin.de/artikel/covid-19-a-case-for-medical-detectives
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose-6-phosphate_dehydrogenase_deficiency

Hopes are dimming? Was there ever hope to begin with? One RWC makes a
clueless proclamation and that constitutes "hope?"

And here all this time as a city mayor I thought that you know what States Rights were and that the Federal Government isn't in the way of anything. YOU are.

Of course we already know this fact Bod[_5_] UK 13 January 23rd 20 04:20 PM
Fact Stranger than Fiction Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 1 February 3rd 12 11:13 PM
Fact checking TheoELind Unicycling 5 September 5th 05 05:13 AM
Comebacks after the fact. mscalisi Unicycling 7 March 19th 04 08:15 AM
An Interesting Fact Murde Mental Unicycling 4 November 16th 03 11:05 PM