A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Portrait of the thief Peter Howard

Old May 14th 20, 06:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Portrait of the thief Peter Howard

The thief Peter Howard is no picture postcard, as we can observe every day on RBT, where he postures as News18. A lurker has written to remind me of my 2015 portrait of the corruption that Little Howie drags around with him (thanks for the link!):

https://web.archive.org/web/20150530.../archives/4913

Amazing how much I can squeeze into a canvas only half the size of a sheet of office paper. Little Howie hits the big time, fame -- well, okay, notoriety (but he isn't qualified to know the difference) -- as a subject if never as an artist.

Andre Jute
Sad, really
Ads
Old May 14th 20, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10:50:01 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
The thief Peter Howard is no picture postcard, as we can observe every day on RBT, where he postures as News18. A lurker has written to remind me of my 2015 portrait of the corruption that Little Howie drags around with him (thanks for the link!):

Amazing how much I can squeeze into a canvas only half the size of a sheet of office paper. Little Howie hits the big time, fame -- well, okay, notoriety (but he isn't qualified to know the difference) -- as a subject if never as an artist.

Andre Jute
Sad, really

From his postings here he is a great deal more than sad.
Old May 15th 20, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 4:15:28 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10:50:01 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

Andre Jute
Sad, really

From his postings here he is a great deal more than sad.

The world is full of losers. He tries to distinguish himself from them by attacking his betters. He doesn't deserve our pity. -- AJ