Red Inserts

Old April 26th 05, 09:25 PM
ken clements

Default Red Inserts

Anyone having problems with the new red padding inserts in Endura 8 panel
shorts? Worn them 4 times now and they are making me sore where the old
style white inserts never did.

Ken.

Old April 26th 05, 11:25 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , ken clements
') wrote:

Anyone having problems with the new red padding inserts in Endura 8
panel shorts? Worn them 4 times now and they are making me sore where
the old style white inserts never did.

I've got two with red inserts (shorts and skinsuit) and find both
comfortable. Maybe something you're allergic to? Have you tried using
Assos Chamois cream, or, cheaper but probably equally effective, zinc
and caster oil?

;; If Python is executable pseudocode,
;; then Perl is executable line noise
-- seen on Slashdot.
Old April 27th 05, 09:23 AM
Simonb

Simon Brooke wrote:

Have you tried using
Assos Chamois cream, or, cheaper but probably equally effective, zinc
and caster oil?

Or Sudocrem.

Old April 27th 05, 09:42 AM
Tony Raven

Simonb wrote:
Simon Brooke wrote:

Have you tried using
Assos Chamois cream, or, cheaper but probably equally effective, zinc
and caster oil?

Or Sudocrem.

Or Drapolene (which is a slightly better colour match with the insert ;-) )

--
Tony

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought" Lord
Peter Wimsey (Dorothy L. Sayers)
Old April 27th 05, 09:49 AM
Mark McNeill

Response to Tony Raven:
"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought" Lord
Peter Wimsey (Dorothy L. Sayers)

I think it was Marie Antoinette who said "Oi! I resemble that remark!"

--
Mark, UK

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless
series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
Old April 27th 05, 07:18 PM
ken clements

"ken clements" wrote in message
Anyone having problems with the new red padding inserts in Endura 8 panel
shorts? Worn them 4 times now and they are making me sore where the old
style white inserts never did.

Thanks for the feedback. It's just a pain in the arse, or not, to have to
start using cream.

Ken

Old April 28th 05, 10:00 AM
Arthur Clune

ken clements wrote:
: Anyone having problems with the new red padding inserts in Endura 8 panel
: shorts? Worn them 4 times now and they are making me sore where the old
: style white inserts never did.

I've got no problems with the red inserts. I have however stopped buying
Endura since they seem to have changed the pattern they cut their shorts
too and they are now noticably shorter in the leg than they were.

Arthur

Don't get me wrong, perl is an OK operating system, but it lacks a
lightweight scripting language -- Walter Dnes