Lancaster, yesterday

Old July 17th 13, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Graham.[_3_]

Default Lancaster, yesterday

http://youtu.be/PK8BtGxmxgA

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old July 17th 13, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:21:41 +0100
Graham. wrote:

http://youtu.be/PK8BtGxmxgA

I used to know a bloke who did that with his Triumph Tiger. Just one
dog though. I believe it's illegal with a motor vehicle, although I
couldn't find a reference to this when I looked just now, and I have no
idea about the legality of leading an animal from a pedal cycle. I know
some dog sledders use bicycles for training, but not on roads.

Old July 19th 13, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Wednesday, 17 July 2013 21:21:41 UTC+1, Graham. wrote:
http://youtu.be/PK8BtGxmxgA

Not really the best time of day to be walking dogs, if you see him again in the heat of the day, advise that he exercises the dogs in the shade of the buildings on the way to the woods (or lake or wherever).

US 22 bet. Zanesville & Lancaster Oh. Leland Mayne Rides 2 April 19th 08 09:09 PM
Floyd Fairness Fund event in the Lancaster area March 25th. bdbafh Racing 4 March 15th 07 04:05 AM
Great ride Lancaster! oely Australia 8 May 11th 05 11:04 AM
Lancaster Interviewed By Super Mario J-Lo's Protologist Racing 0 May 8th 05 06:12 AM
Burt Lancaster??? I thought he was dead. J-Lo's Protologist Racing 0 May 8th 05 05:23 AM