John B. (Bull****ter);news16;cyclintom

Old June 11th 16, 08:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default John B. (Bull****ter);news16;cyclintom

The above 3 juvenile pipsqueaks thought to take on one of the giants of
Usenet. But how to do that? The only way they could, by posting in concert
on the same theme – let us dispute single words!

John B. is mainly a me too-er, never having anything original to say, but
that was the case with the other 2 pipsqueaks also. All they ended up doing
was reinforcing their common idiocy. But has anyone ever heard a mountain
biker make a good defense of their sport? They can only act in concert,
being of course too dumb and cowardly ever to say anything original on their
own.

Also, note the anonymity of such spineless jellyfish. I am out in the open
with a real name. John B. is fearful of exposing his last name and the other
2 cowards prefer gibberish to names.

Usually after about a dozen or so back and forth, you have figured out who
is who and that is the case here. To waste time on ignorant fools marks you
as a fool yourself. My Greatness forbids that, so they will henceforth be
treated with the contempt they have earned.

The ONLY way to engage someone of My Greatness is to bring up some substance
for discussion. If you do that, all will be well. If you prefer to call
names, then that is what you will get in return. And I have more stored up
bile than any of the rest of you.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Old June 11th 16, 09:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 02:12:56 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

[...]

Ohooo Doody, you lied to us.

In your previous post you stated that, "I know how to handle fools
from long experience on Usenet, the main thing being never to waste
any time on them."

And here your right back in the muck wasting your time. so apparently
in addition to being a narrow minded bigot you are also a liar.

I assume that you will be changing your signature block to read "Dolan
the Prevaricator"

(I was going to say "Dolan the Liar" but "Prevaricator" is such a big
and important sounding word that I though you would prefer it)
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 11th 16, 10:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

[...]

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

Old June 11th 16, 11:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 04:59:44 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

But Dooley, you are doing just what we want you. You have given up
with the "I hate Bicycles" refrain and are now exhibiting your true
colors. Cyclists - 1, Dolan - 0
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 11th 16, 11:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Says John B.ull****ter!

In your previous post you stated that, "I know how to handle fools
from long experience on Usenet, the main thing being never to waste
any time on them."

Something I learned many years ago from back and forth with fools like
you.

And here your right back in the muck wasting your time. so apparently
in addition to being a narrow minded bigot you are also a liar.

My post was not being addressed to you, but rather to the newsgroup. You
seem not to realize what a nonentity you are here.

By the way, another good word to use when name calling is racist. It is
the favorite name calling word of liberal assholes like you.

I assume that you will be changing your signature block to read "Dolan
the Prevaricator"

Jeez, don't be so hard on yourself. Your feeble attempts at insult roll
off me like water rolls off a duck's back.

(I was going to say "Dolan the Liar" but "Prevaricator" is such a big
and important sounding word that I though you would prefer it)

You are one of the poorest name callers that I have ever encountered on
Usenet. Very amusing that you think you are in any way getting to me.

However, in the event that anyone is reading your posts, many thanks for
including my complete message. You are good for something after all!

Unless and until you post content, all you are going to get from me in
the future is what you should be used to by now: