The 3 Stooges

Old June 11th 16, 07:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The 3 Stooges

Anyone who bothers with this newsgroup should know by now that we have 3
stooges who want to defend mountain biking, but simply don’t know how to do
it. I am opposed to mountain biking on hiking trails, but even I could offer
a better defense of mountain biking than these 3 stooges. The stooges are
John B. (B. stands for Bull****ter), news16 and cyclintom. What they have in
common, besides their stupidity, is wanting to attach significance to
individual words, while missing what is being said altogether. That is ever
the hallmark of idiots. And any of us would be idiots also for giving them
the time of day, let alone trying to engage them in discussion of an issue.

On most newsgroups these kind of idiots will always get the last word
because intelligent folks will not continue to engage with idiots. However I
will, but only by posting the same kind of crapola that issues from them. It
only takes me a few seconds to post my ready made crap, whereas it take them
many minutes to post their **** since it has not been ready made like mine.
He who spends the least amount of time writing a post wins. I will make sure
that I win, but if you are not a fool, do not waste your time reading any of
this crap. I know how to handle fools from long experience on Usenet, the
main thing being never to waste any time on them. I will only shovel **** in
their faces until they learn how to post substance on an issue.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Old June 11th 16, 09:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 01:34:01 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

[...]

Ah Doodles, what a well though out response. I particularly enjoyed
your statement, "I know how to handle fools from long experience on
Usenet, the main thing being never to waste any time on them".

I assume that, as you will never to waste any time on them" that you
will be departing these fair shores for somewhere that, perhaps, your
witticisms will be more kindly received.

Bye, bye, doody.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 11th 16, 11:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

[...]

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

Old June 11th 16, 11:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 05:01:08 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

But Dooley, you are doing just what we want you. You have given up
with the "I hate Bicycles" refrain and are now exhibiting your true
colors. Cyclists - 1, Dolan - 0
--
cheers,

John B.