Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

Old July 30th 18, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc

Default Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 9:53:52 PM UTC-8, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 11/30/2010 11:29 PM, Dirt[bag]Roadie wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:01 pm, Tºm Shermªn™ °_°""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 11/30/2010 8:40 AM, SMS aka Steven M. Scharf wrote:

On 11/30/2010 6:02 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Nov 30, 6:13 am, T m Sherm n _ _ _
wrote:

It's a wonder my pal Frank Krygowski uses his realname on his posts,
when he falsifies quotes.

But you stand by his every word. Birds of a feather.

At least Frank doesn't wake up every morning and forge a new e-mail
address in order to get around everyone's filters.

Adding extraneous characters is not forging an email address.

OK, call it "hiding." Still blatantly dishonest though probably not
illegal. Could be though, coupled with the abusive stalking behavior.
Especially when the stalking contains no discussion whatsoever. But
you are undoubtedly a legal expert and will have no difficulty
handling the matter.

This from someone who threatened to call up another person's co-workers.
Sheesh.

As for legal issues, falsifying quotes could be considered libel, no?

Let's remember that Jobst Brandt posted not only what he thought to be my address but a MAP for my home. How the hell he got anything like that I'm not sure. That was a home that I paid off for my mother who had been remarried and was under her new married (and then divorced) name. Shortly after her death I inherited the property and was renting it out and had "Tom Kunich is an Asshole" chalked in the driveway and someone actually crapped on the porch of my renter.

So even though Jobst was very well thought of here there was definitely something wrong with him.
Old August 1st 18, 12:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

[...]

I have to laugh at the above resurrection. It was almost always
impossible to get the last or best word with Tom Sherman. I did
manage it on several occasions, but it was hard work. My main
strategy was just to outlast him.

But I think even this exchange was not what I would call trolling.
Real trolls are not hard to spot. They are highly repetitious and
stupid besides. Moreover, there are many occasions when you are not
posting content, but going after other factors. That does not mean
it is trolling. However, what happens on Usenet stays on Usenet. I
would have kill filed Brandt for being so asinine as to take his
dispute off of Usenet. He was not trolling; he was threatening
physical violence.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Cyclists Fatalities. Judith[_4_] UK 6 July 16th 12 03:47 PM
Former police officer cleared in bicyclist's 2009 death somebody[_2_] Techniques 2 June 9th 11 11:48 AM
Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009 Phil H Techniques 1698 December 28th 10 10:12 PM
Car washes for cyclist fatalities Bobby Social Issues 4 October 11th 04 07:13 PM
web-site on road fatalities cfsmtb Australia 4 April 23rd 04 09:21 AM