Global Cycling News

Old July 30th 20, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Global Cycling News

On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 3:55:42 AM UTC+1, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 11:26:17 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

Knowing that, why do you people continue to respond to him?

They think of it as contact sport.

Really? You think those mental weeds aren't physical weeds as well? I think actual physical contact is the last thing they would want. Bullies are always cowards, and Krygowski and the shortass in Thailand, whatsisname, and the congenitally criminal Australian Peter Howard aka "news18" and Rideablot are all textbook cases of bullies; the likelihood is very high that if I turned up on their doorsteps these cowards would start begging before I opened my mouth.

Boring to watch -- nobody ever thinks up a fresh insult.

Expecting sophisticated insults from these truncated railroad minds is an ask beyond any horizon they will ever reach. Really, imagine the sort of hick who ever believed, never mind still believes, I'd consider "troll" an insult. He's never going to rise above that level of thoughtless stupidity: that includes Scharfie, Rideablot, Franki-boy Krygowski, and a whole bunch of jumped-up techies with at least the brains to stay away from fire after they've been burned a few times.

--
Joy Beeson
joy al beeson at gmail dot com

Andre Jute
Survivor of the bulls of Pamplona and other blood sports*

* Lacrosse, rugby, polo, automobile/offshore speedboat/air racing, tennis with feminists, sailing my yacht across the Southern Ocean and around Cape Horn in midwinter, fomenting revolutions in dictatorships, a cutting Castilian accent around South Americans with more pride than sense, standing up for the free speech of blacks in South Africa under the apartheid government, writing a book called "Chairman Mao's Real Little Red Book", systematically dynamiting the crocodiles in the Oubangi, other travels in Africa, flying into the Arctic Circle in a single-engined plane, standing my ground against a bloody huge kangaroo on my honeymoon (nah, I'm only joking, I shoved my wife into the car and locked all the doors until the animal lost interest and wandered away)
Old July 30th 20, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

Knowing that, why do you people continue to respond to him?

They think of it as contact sport.

Boring to watch -- nobody ever thinks up a fresh insult.

Well, you're safe, no one would ever want to insult a real lady.

I wouldn't give any odds on the gallantry of that smug scum; their smugness derives from their overblown sense of their own indispensability -- that's whence, for instance, Krygowski's overweening dream of being "a spokesman for bicycles" and regimenting the rest of us. On the Titanic they'd be kicking the children out of their way and elbowing women in the face. -- AJ
Old July 30th 20, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

Knowing that, why do you people continue to respond to him?

They think of it as contact sport.

More like a shark feeding frenzy. When readers smell a fight, the
common instinct seems to be to join the fight by attacking the
weakest. I've posted long and detailed rants that rarely attract any
attention. Yet, when I'm in a hurry and make one small mistake,
someone invariably attacks that one small mistake, and ignores the
rest.

Boring to watch -- nobody ever thinks up a fresh insult.

Well, there are a variety of insult generators available online:
https://www.google.com/search?q=insult+generator
Shakespearean insults perhaps:
http://www.literarygenius.info/a1-shakespearean-insults-generator.htm

I've sometimes posted my comments in rhyme and verse. Is that
sufficiently fresh, or do I need to be more creative? I try to be as
polite and tactful as possible, but sometimes find it necessary to
exchange insults. Instead of the usual name calling, nickname
production, profanity, and insults, I prefer to be subtle, allowing
the reader to visualize how my victim might be insulted were my
comments true. This tends to stimulate the readers imagination and is
far more effective at delivering insults than being crude, blatant,
and obvious.

11AM and I'm only 3 hours late. Stay healthy and safe while I risk
both going to my formerly palatial office.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D