El Reg: Bike bonk bloke cops three years' probation

Old November 15th 07, 11:37 PM posted to aus.bicycle
phillip brown

Default El Reg: Bike bonk bloke cops three years' probation

"The man caught having sex with a bicycle in an Ayr hostel has been
put on three years' probation, the Telegraph reports."

more at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11...oke_sentenced/

phillip brown
Old November 16th 07, 01:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
David Springthorpe

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:37:29 -0800 (PST), phillip brown
wrote:

"The man caught having sex with a bicycle in an Ayr hostel has been
put on three years' probation, the Telegraph reports."

more at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11...oke_sentenced/

It would have been okay if it had been a girl's bike.....
Old November 16th 07, 05:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ray

phillip brown wrote:
"The man caught having sex with a bicycle in an Ayr hostel has been
put on three years' probation, the Telegraph reports."

more at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11...oke_sentenced/

phillip brown

Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.
Cheers,
Old November 16th 07, 07:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
David Springthorpe

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:26:05 +1100, ray wrote:

Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.
Cheers,

Using it for masturbatory purposes is hardly 'having sex' with it, unless of
course it is 'second-hand sex'.....
Old November 16th 07, 10:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
brucef

On Nov 16, 12:26 pm, ray wrote:
Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.

My theory is that it was the "anatomically designed" seat.
Old November 16th 07, 01:08 PM posted to aus.bicycle
PeteSig[_2_]

"phillip brown" wrote:

"The man caught having sex with a bicycle in an Ayr hostel has been
put on three years' probation, the Telegraph reports."

more at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11...oke_sentenced/

So no long penal stretch?

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

Old November 16th 07, 02:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-11-16, brucef (aka Bruce)
On Nov 16, 12:26 pm, ray wrote:
Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.

My theory is that it was the "anatomically designed" seat.

You'd have to have a very small wiener schnitzel to fit it in there,
wouldn't you?

--
TimC
hey Beavis, we're segfaulting, heh heh heh, I know, Butthead, so let's
Old November 17th 07, 08:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

On Nov 16, 11:08 pm, "PeteSig" wrote:
"phillip brown" wrote:
"The man caught having sex with a bicycle in an Ayr hostel has been
put on three years' probation, the Telegraph reports."

more athttp://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/15/bike_bloke_sentenced/

So no long penal stretch?

*Thweeeeeep*

That's a yellow card for Blatant Joke Theft, first warning!

http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...ef91c2403254b7

BTH
Old November 25th 07, 11:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Nick Payne

He decided the oversize head tube could give oversized head...