Roles & Responsibilities in Hippy's absence.

Old June 2nd 05, 04:45 AM
Stuart Lamble

Default Roles & Responsibilities in Hippy's absence.

On 2005-06-02, flyingdutch wrote:
cfsmtb Wrote:
........Yes I swear it's the truth

next line, next line.....

have you no shame???

The fact that any given person is posting to a.b is an indication that,
for them, the answer is a definite "NO!"

Old June 3rd 05, 02:57 PM
BrettM

suzyj wrote in
:

Here's a really sad admission:

When I were young, I had a copy of the "top gun" soundtrack on a
cassette tape.

I'd bung it in my walkman, hit play at the end of the driveway, and

try
like hell to get to school before "Danger Zone", by Kenny Loggins
finished.

Even now, 20+ years later, my pulse rate goes up when I listen to that
damned song.

Cheers,

Suzy

First time I jumped that track just popped into my head. It makes a
horrible ear worm.

Cheers

BrettM