Getting more expensive.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 1st 04, 01:00 PM
Simon Mason

Default Getting more expensive.

My "bargain" road bike is now a bit of an albatross. Just dropped it off at
not too local LBS and walked the 6 miles home. They told me that the
Gipiemme wheels I have have caused them a lot of bother as well. They had to
send back 5 sets and the rims are so bad they can't even true them from new.

They said my cracked crank was probably due to overtightening the bottom
bracket bolt. So a set of Campag Sciroccos and new crank is going to set me
back 230 quid. Oh well , it's only money
;-)

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby