Best Stages to see Of Giro Italia

Old May 12th 05, 06:13 AM
Ben

Default Best Stages to see Of Giro Italia

Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like most
scenic, and most challenging.
My friend has the Italian RAI channel, and they show 3 hours every night,
and I want him to tape me the best stages.

Thanks

Old May 14th 05, 03:08 AM
Jay Woo

Ben wrote:
Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like

most
scenic, and most challenging.

I'd suggest going to this page and having a look at the stage profiles.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2005...stage-by-stage

Old May 17th 05, 01:38 AM
adam85

Ben Wrote:
Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like most
scenic, and most challenging.
My friend has the Italian RAI channel, and they show 3 hours ever
night,
and I want him to tape me the best stages.

Thanks

This one should be interesting! Colle delle Finestre May 28th Stage 1
7kms of dirt road.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=3153

Ada

--
adam85

Old May 17th 05, 04:19 AM
Jay Woo

This one should be interesting! Colle delle Finestre May 28th Stage

19
7kms of dirt road.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=3153

Adam

Cool, a Cyclo-cross Stage!

Old May 19th 05, 11:55 PM
kyra

Ben Wrote:
Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like most
scenic, and most challenging.
My friend has the Italian RAI channel, and they show 3 hours ever
night,
and I want him to tape me the best stages.

Thanks

I think stage 14 climbs 2500m above seal level and has 40somethin
hairpins, one to watch for sure... go Basso

--
kyra

Old May 20th 05, 01:01 AM
adam85

kyra Wrote:
I think stage 14 climbs 2500m above seal level and has 40somethin
hairpins, one to watch for sure... go Basso!

He went alright yesterday!!!

Ada

--
adam85

Baydon Cooke's fall in the Giro d' Italia [email protected] UK 8 May 12th 05 02:45 PM
Giro De Italia Suzie Australia 2 May 11th 05 06:15 AM
FS: Cinelli Bars 64-42 Giro d' Italia RonSonic Marketplace 0 September 19th 04 05:22 AM
Bacchetta Giro Test Ride Report, Mini Review Rocketman Recumbent Biking 10 January 1st 04 01:43 AM
Wins in Grand Tours? Isidor Gunsberg Racing 11 July 31st 03 07:32 PM