New Gallery, plus TOque pics are finally up...

Old April 4th 05, 01:50 AM
darchibald

Default New Gallery, plus TOque pics are finally up...

I just redid my gallery, but it doesn't have much yet, cause I haven't
gone for a real ride in a while, but it will have a lot more soon,
(Spring is here, first half of term in school over).

All my pics from TOque are up to, they have been for a week or two
actually, but oh well. I think most are demo pics. Next time I go to a
comp or something I will definitely be taking different pics. I missed a
lot of cool people, and cool stuff, cause I was only taking pics when
the experts were doing junk. But it was a great time none the less.

I'll definitely be going next year and I think we should organize a big
street ride, that'd be sweet.

David

Edit: Oh yeah, unicyclist.com/gallery/album481 (how do you make a real
link?) copy and paste it or something. All pics were either taken by my
dad or me.

--
darchibald - Trials and Street rider

"I guess as you get older people just try to make you eat hot dogs
less." - Jesse Campbell
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old April 4th 05, 02:17 AM
KcTheAcy

Awesome photos! Congrads again on winning sport.

--
KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old April 4th 05, 02:47 AM
Murde Mental

WOOT! Thanks David!

it's funny though...I was just telling my trials bike friend about this
line and you got it in a picture...with me in it! (hurrah!)

thanks a bunch dude

but man, don't you find it kindof agrivating to forget abomut lines you
tottally could've had? like that octogone line for exemple...ah well...
(oh, not the fancy octogone with pegs though..just the riding around
one)

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul
and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old April 4th 05, 03:16 AM
darchibald

Thanks Kaycee, I appreciate it.

Owen, yeah I know that was really frustrating. For the last part I
thought I tried all the lines in my reach and just messed around but
then for the experts I saw other ones, oh well. Next year i'll be sure
to walk through all of them. And oh yeah, the ice flows are just
starting to melt away so I'll have to get out my birchbark canoe to get
to school for a month, then the ice comes in, and its back to hopping
iceflows.

It was really great seeing and riding with all the great riders there.
Mike, Brian, Justin, Anthony, Kevin, Owen, and Guillaume during the
comp, especially when we first out front. It really inspired me to ride
harder and do more junk I've been meaning to do. This summer is gonna be
nuts.

David

Old April 4th 05, 03:30 AM
Murde Mental

yeah?! When IS Ed the sock gonna be on? I posted a thread on their
forums but noone answered. Cause man, I've got a hellova dope interview
for it...hehe..yeah...t'was funny...

Yo David, justa quick lil' idea to throw in:

I want to get this sumemr focused on the riding. I'f you've got some
mullah to trash then you could pop by montreal for a few weeks and
during those weeks we could go up to quebec and meet up some of their
elite crew. (Guillaume, Vincent, Simon)

and besides, they might be throwing another comp like they did last year
( A HELLOVA GOOD COMP!) (Joel could vouch for that one).

so yeah..that was just a thought.

Owen

:: Missbehavin':: LOL

Old April 18th 05, 12:40 AM
darchibald

Owen I hope to do that but we will see as it gets closer.

I found a picture ffixing thing, Picasa 2 (I'm impressed with it) and
went through the Toque album, (and the others) and brightened up the
dark ones and focused them and the such. You can see waht all pics are
now. I urge you to check it out.

unicyclist.com/gallery/album481

David

--
darchibald - Trials and Street rider

"I guess as you get older people just try to make you eat hot dogs
less." - Jesse Campbell

"Yeah I don't think real live boomerangs are for catching. I mean if you
throw it and it clubs a dead animal and it comes back at like 50 mph, I
don't think you're catching it." Jesse Campbell
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old April 19th 05, 12:47 AM
darchibald

Brighter is definitely better. I especially thought you would like it to
show to that friend of yours.

David