Lance-the-Miracle-Man

Old August 5th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Lance-the-Miracle-Man

After Heras and Hamilton, Floyd is the third Lieutenant of the gang called "
Lance-le-Miraculé " .
When will " The Boss - " fall ? or can we expect other Lieutenants to fall
before ?

http://www.nouvelobs.com/articles/p2178/a313110.html

Old August 5th 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Old August 5th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"
Lance-le-Miraculé " .
When will " The Boss - " fall ? or can we expect other Lieutenants to fall
before ?

http://www.nouvelobs.com/articles/p2178/a313110.html

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

*****

Fine !
I like it when the losers are losing the temper.
It show that we are going in the right direction.

Old August 5th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
mal

However I agree with the OP

Regardless of Hamilton and Landis. Armstrong is no Virenque.

And cut that crap about "we're heading in the right direction".

Who is we, and who are you?

Old August 5th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Montesquiou wrote:

At least Virenque paid something. Very few I agree with you but after two
years he tell the true " Yes, I did it"

Well, hell, if Virenque can take a couple of years to come clean, give
Lance - a much better rider - a decade or two. It's only fair.

Lance, the "Boss of the Gang", or may I say "Livestrong and the Lance
Armstrong Foundations", is sellong his 60 million Livestrong yellow
bracelets for the the foundation and netted him tens of millions of dollars

Netted him nothing. The money is to fight cancer. You actually make
some sense until you start dragging in extraneous drivel to support
your foregone conclusion. Then you become just another crank with an
axe to grind.

As Leblanc said : "This is an organised mafia that spreads doping practices"

It's curious that Leblanc was buddies with Lance, knew almost nothing
about doping while he was running the show, and now that the door is
hitting him in the ass he's condemning the entire sport as dopers.

Old August 5th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Montesquiou wrote:

Lance, the "Boss of the Gang", or may I say "Livestrong and the Lance
Armstrong Foundations", is sellong his 60 million Livestrong yellow
bracelets for the the foundation and netted him tens of millions of
dollars

Netted him nothing. The money is to fight cancer.

LOL

Suggest you go look at the LAF site, and do some other research: "Who"
sold the wristbands, where the money went, etc.

LAF gets high ratings for the percentage of what it takes in v. what is
spent on the goals.

If you can provide any evidence whatsoever to back up your insinuation
("Lance kept the bracelet money"), it's time to do so. Right now. Or
admit you're just making it up. --D-y

Old August 5th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

mal wrote:
However I agree with the OP

Regardless of Hamilton and Landis. Armstrong is no Virenque.

And cut that crap about "we're heading in the right direction".

That's exactly what was said in June when Ullrich and Basso et. al. were
barred from the tour. Then, for the first 3 weeks of July, the same
crowd crowed about what a treat it was to watch the first "clean" tour
in 8 years.

Does anyone remember this?

That was fun! Let's do it again!

Who is we, and who are you?

Me? Administrator and 7th rate cyclist. Creator of the "Master of the
Fatty Masters" cartoon concept. The fact that I'm posting in RBR puts
me under suspicion of being a self-appointed expert. My lawyers deny
that, but not real emphatically.