Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Old September 3rd 07, 10:42 PM posted to pl.regionalne.krakow,de.rec.fahrrad,rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb[_2_]

Default Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Old September 4th 07, 02:31 AM posted to pl.regionalne.krakow,de.rec.fahrrad,rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Mel Peel

On Sep 3, 2:42 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
wrote:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Let us unite against morons
like you, who think that skin color and ethnicity are something to get
worked up about.

M Peel

Old September 4th 07, 03:38 AM posted to pl.regionalne.krakow,de.rec.fahrrad,rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Winston

wrote:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Let us unite against morons
like you, who think that skin color and ethnicity are something to get
worked up about.

M Peel- Hide quoted text -

Is this a cruel Larry Pattis joke?
Winston

Old September 4th 07, 07:00 AM posted to pl.regionalne.krakow,de.rec.fahrrad,rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Norman Draper

wrote:
[...]

Winston- Hide quoted text -

Nenad and Winston: perfect together..... two slapdicks.

Norman (Don't Bother Responding) Draper

Old September 4th 07, 10:00 AM posted to pl.regionalne.krakow,de.rec.fahrrad,rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Mike Brown

wrote:

[...]

Only somebody like you could even consider that it might be a joke.

MJRB
Old September 4th 07, 10:54 AM posted to pl.regionalne.krakow,de.rec.fahrrad,rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Henry Smithson

Gee, thanks for opening my eyes to the plight of you and your fellow
Serbians. It must be hell for you, being 'dominated' on a daily basis
by all those 'blacks' that have flocked into downtown Belgrade, taking
your jobs, no doubt, and stealing your women....

Old September 10th 07, 01:47 AM posted to pl.regionalne.krakow,de.rec.fahrrad,rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic

wrote:

[...]

MJRB- Hide quoted text -

This was a Pattis post. We all know how he has multiple RMMGA
personalities.
Winston