Message Boards

Old November 6th 05, 04:14 PM
CP_1

Default Message Boards

What message boards (forums) do you all read/post on a regular basis?

I have found a few bike related but nothing all that great.

--

CP

Old November 6th 05, 04:23 PM
JD

alt.mountain-bike

Old November 7th 05, 04:32 AM
Paladin

CP_1 wrote:
What message boards (forums) do you all read/post on a regular basis?

I have found a few bike related but nothing all that great.

--

CP

We have a local mtbr board that allows pictures, and we share all sorts
of stuff, ride invites, rants about local politics, you name it. Kinda
wierd and in-grown at times, but it keeps the local regulars in touch
with what rides, trips, conditions, etc., are happening.

CDB

Old November 7th 05, 12:48 PM
Ride-A-Lot

CP_1 wrote:
"small change" wrote in message

CP_1 wrote:

"small change" wrote in message

CP_1 wrote:

"JD" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

alt.mountain-bike

That's a news group, not a message board you knucklehead.

you're the knucklehead, newsgroups are the original message boards.
I think you want web-based discussion, be more specific.

Looks like you barely have the intelligence to understand the post.

Keep trying.

why? with an attitude like that why would anyone want to share anything
with you?

If this reply is in reference to calling JD a "knucklehead" perhaps a
google search might just clue you in.

Otherwise, I hear Wal-Mart has a special on clues.

(Did I really just plagerize P F there!?!?!)

--

CP

I don't often say this here. In fact, probably just once. But...

You are an asshole. WTF planet did you come from you dumbass. You
asked for discussion forums and you got the one that matters - this one.
Now go f*ck yourself somewhere else.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 7th 05, 03:58 PM
Ride-A-Lot

CP_1 wrote:

CP_1 wrote:

"small change" wrote in message

CP_1 wrote:

"JD" wrote in message
ooglegroups.com...

[...]

Not quite sure why you're so hostile there dickhead.

I won't go in to the dynamic differences between newsgroups and message
boards (god knows you wouldn't understand that one bit), but I was asking a
legitimate question to the group.

However, I did click on the link in your sig and see that there's a MB
(that's Message Board for ya, dumbass) on your site. Perhaps I should join
up and slap you around that forum as well?

Take care, toodles.

--

CP

Asswipe. It's all the same only message boards are usually moderated.
Sorry, Floridians are not invited (except Phil).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 7th 05, 04:00 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Dave W wrote:

CP_1 wrote:

"JD" wrote in message
[...]

do you get off on being a dick? dick.

What's your problem, Dave? I don't think I ever had any problem with
you. In fact, I stay out of your battle with JD. I believe at one
point you were even helping me with a little situation. Why the
hostility? If JD is ignoring you, you won't get off on carrying on a
flame with me.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 7th 05, 04:41 PM
Ride-A-Lot

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Asswipe. It's all the same only message boards are usually moderated.

No, it's not the same shortstack.

Do you understand the difference between Usenet and the internet?
Between a news server and a web server that is hosting a forum (using
one of a number of different forum software packages)?

(I can't believe I'm agreeing with that Clayton freak)

Post a message, read a message. It accomplishes the same task for me.
Yes, message boards have some additional properties such as attachments,
inline pics, private messaging, but the goal is communication and they
both do that.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 7th 05, 07:24 PM
CP_1

Old November 7th 05, 07:25 PM
CP_1

"Paladin" wrote in message
oups.com...

CP_1 wrote:
What message boards (forums) do you all read/post on a regular basis?

I have found a few bike related but nothing all that great.

--

CP

We have a local mtbr board that allows pictures, and we share all sorts
of stuff, ride invites, rants about local politics, you name it. Kinda
wierd and in-grown at times, but it keeps the local regulars in touch
with what rides, trips, conditions, etc., are happening.

CDB

I have found a few...

forums.mtbr.com

pinkbike.com

and a few others.

Anyone else have any good links to MESSAGE BOARDS?

--

CP