Yes, I know, but I was on holiday

Old May 28th 13, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Yes, I know, but I was on holiday

I know you know, but still, it bears repetition:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-cycl...5.html#k7UWoTv

You people must be so proud.

------------------------------------
'Definitely knocked a cyclist off his bike earlier. I have right of
way - he doesn't even pay road tax! #Bloodycyclists'.

A veritable motoring Joan of Arc.
Old May 29th 13, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
ennemm[_2_]

On 29 May, 00:49, "Zapp Brannigan" wrote:
"Squashme" wrote in message

I know you know, but still, it bears repetition:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-cycl...kley--bloodycy...

You people must be so proud.

------------------------------------
'Definitely knocked a cyclist off his bike earlier. I have right of
way - he doesn't even pay road tax! #Bloodycyclists'.

A veritable motoring Joan of Arc.

She's a damned idiot, and getting what she deserves.

She deserves a medal, pity she didn't tweet '**** off cyclists, thats
what happens if you get in my way', I expect he was 'taking the lane'
or some such other nonsense.
Old May 29th 13, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_7_]

ennemm wrote:

She deserves a medal, pity she didn't tweet '**** off cyclists, thats
what happens if you get in my way'

Yeah she really showed him. Getting herself villified by lots of
people (not just cyclists) and suspended from her work.
Old May 29th 13, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On May 29, 2:33*pm, soup wrote:
* *ennemm wrote:

She deserves a medal, pity she didn't tweet '**** off cyclists, thats
what happens if you get in my way'

Yeah she really showed him. *Getting herself villified by lots of
people (not just cyclists) and suspended from her work.

Yes, it was good to see thousands of probably non-cyclists telling her
that tweeting was not actually the biggest mistake of her life.

"a tearful Miss Way described as the public 'judging me on one man's
side of the story'."
Boo hoo! If you can't catch, don't throw.
Old May 29th 13, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORP

"Squashme" wrote in message

I know you know, but still, it bears repetition:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-cycl...kley--bloodycy...

You people must be so proud.

------------------------------------
'Definitely knocked a cyclist off his bike earlier. I have right of
way - he doesn't even pay road tax! #Bloodycyclists'.

A veritable motoring Joan of Arc.

She's a damned idiot, and getting what she deserves.

She deserves a medal, pity she didn't tweet '**** off cyclists, thats
what happens if you get in my way', I expect he was 'taking the lane'
or some such other nonsense.

+1

--
Dave - Cyclists VORP
"It is time for us to say to cyclists 'You want to join our gang, get
Old May 29th 13, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_7_]

Squashme wrote:

Yes, it was good to see thousands of probably non-cyclists telling her
that tweeting was not actually the biggest mistake of her life.

Not the biggest (she will or could)no, but certainly A mistake.

OT - In the Holiday Spirit T0m Sherm@n Techniques 10 December 27th 11 03:09 AM
Thinking of your next holiday [email protected] General 0 January 17th 08 05:11 AM
Holiday Uni's forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 December 22nd 06 11:14 PM
Holiday Uni's ice_cold_uni6 Unicycling 0 December 22nd 06 11:12 PM
Holiday in Holland = Unicycling holiday! unicycleboy Unicycling 4 March 13th 04 03:01 PM