easy change torker cx?

Old July 29th 05, 01:31 AM
habbywall

Default easy change torker cx?

okay so i have a torker cx and i was wondering what if i just like
changed the rim and axle and cranks then would it be a decent or strong
uni for free style or would i also need to change the frame or what
else?
or just tell me what i would need to change because i think i could keep
the tire, tube seat and frame then i could have a cheap freestyle uni
and like not have to pay as much or please tell me like quality unicycle
parts that i would have to change so my torker is a decent freestyle uni

its just a standard torker cx with a 1.5inch tire.
thanks to anyone who responds

--
habbywall

It takes twice the man to ride half the bike.
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old July 29th 05, 06:43 AM
saam

i would purchase a torker lx. it is cheap, a decent freestyle uni, and
has a good freestyle seat (and it looks pretty sweet). then you can give
or sell you cx to a friend to get another person into the wonderfull
sport of unicycling.

--
saam - Half the Bike, Twice the Fun

Life is only as fun as you make it

(add me)
saam's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9168

Old July 29th 05, 11:24 PM
unist

my torker lx 20" has lasted long. ive been off of the tailgate of many
trucks with it. The problem I have most is cranks. Im going to get a
new one of of UDC (unicycle.com) for just transportation, and one for
jumps. Tell me what happens

--
unist
unist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10351