Internet only cycle store?

Old December 21st 04, 09:59 AM

Default Internet only cycle store?

I recently saw a link to a cycle store which was based in meriden.
The prices were good as I recall but i forgot to bookmark the
site....Doh!

Anyone know this site?

Cheers.
GB
Old December 21st 04, 09:50 PM
Provence1971

http://www.velomax.co.uk/index.php
Generally their prices aren't anything to shout about though i did
happen to buy a couple of heavily discounted Cinelli Alter stems from
them recently.

--
Provence1971

Old December 22nd 04, 11:56 AM
Provence1971

No mate, i'm sure it has to be Velomax. Wiggle are based in Portsmouth.

--
Provence1971
Old December 23rd 04, 02:33 AM
Provence1971

Pauls Cycles are in Norfolk

--
Provence1971
Old December 23rd 04, 09:23 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Pauls Cycles are in Norfolk

In my nearest town and I'd *never* use them again.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $