Another Lie by Ed Dolan!

Old February 10th 05, 10:34 PM

Default Another Lie by Ed Dolan!

The following was written by Ed Dolan

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of
one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good
solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott
(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has
also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the
present issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to
the likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck,
Mark Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If
you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It is
nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****
about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single
second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy. Anyone
with any brains who has something to say should be on a moderated forum
where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be excluded. That is
all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells, cowards and crazies
who do not want their messages to pass the scrutiny of an editor. I
leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of crazy *******s who
deserve one another. May you all **** one another until kingdom come.

Plonk to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

YOU HAVEN'T LEFT!

PERRY B

PS, The "idiot" is you!

Old February 10th 05, 11:33 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

It is not so easy to leave when others keep talking about you. But I have
always been the center of attention on this group since the first day I came
aboard over two years ago. Perry Butler has not gotten over his jealousy of
me. He is merely spiteful, ever the province of petty minds.

But I assure one and all that I shall leave as soon as the present rhubarb
dies down.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

PS. Thanks for reposting my original message Perry. Most on this group
always need to read things at least 2 or 3 times before it soaks in and
makes an impression.