I have a murder-bicycle that eats human flesh!!!

Old December 28th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,eunet.esprit
Carl Dau

Default I have a murder-bicycle that eats human flesh!!!

My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
people.

What can I do now???
Old December 29th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,eunet.esprit
Bill Sornson[_3_]

Carl Dau wrote:
My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
people.

What can I do now???

Reality TV.

Old December 29th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,eunet.esprit
Tom Keats

In article ,
Carl Dau writes:
My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
people.

What can I do now???

Replace the saddle.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
Old December 29th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,eunet.esprit
ftull1234

On Dec 28, 4:09*pm, Carl Dau wrote:
My bicycle is a monster that eats human flesh.It has already eaten 23
people.

What can I do now???

i would dump the bike off before it eats you, or i would make sure you
and the bike are friends and let it walk you up and down the streets
so you don't have to worry about bullies

and check out my blog plz. ftull1234.blogspot.com

gay Robyn Korshid & marty wallace [email protected] [email protected] fat ass mom we she eats BURGERS but the burgers she eats come out ofyour nose [email protected] Australia 0 January 18th 08 06:45 AM
A bicycle, or bike, is a pedal-driven, human-powered vehicle [email protected] Australia 0 February 8th 07 04:17 AM
Just a flesh wound! Mike K Smith UK 17 March 2nd 06 11:01 PM
Raw Shiny Red Flesh Joe King Racing 2 January 20th 06 04:02 PM
Another Addition to My "Required Reading for the Entire Planet": _Significant Others -- The Ape-Human Continuum and the Quest for Human Nature_ Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 8 April 11th 04 12:13 PM