OT - Palin Surreal....

Old September 29th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Baldwin

Default OT - Palin Surreal....

Tom Sherman writes:

_American_Liberals could have ended the war in Iraq 2 full
years ago but they didn't have the guts to walk
the talk.

And be blamed by the corporate media for losing the
"war"?

Another example of the solutionless victim syndrome.

Nice job Tom, keep up the great work!

Best Regards Brother - Mike Baldwin

Old September 30th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Michael Baldwin wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

_American_Liberals could have ended the war in Iraq 2 full
years ago but they didn't have the guts to walk
the talk.

And be blamed by the corporate media for losing the
"war"?

Another example of the solutionless victim syndrome.

Nice job Tom, keep up the great work!

Mr. Baldwin knows well that the corporate owned mainstream media would
do exactly as I wrote, unless he lives under a rock.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If my posts in general annoy or offend, please kill-file.
Old September 30th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Baldwin

Tom Sherman writes:

Michael Baldwin wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:
_American_Liberals could have ended the war in Iraq 2 full
years ago but they didn't have the guts to walk
the talk.
And be blamed by the corporate media for losing the
"war"?

Another example of the solutionless victim syndrome.
Nice job Tom, keep up the great work!

Mr. Baldwin knows well that the corporate owned mainstream media
would do exactly as I wrote, unless he lives under
a rock.
--
Tom Sherman

You're missing the point Tom, unless you really believe _your_ leaders
should govern based on poll data.

I want my leaders to govern on principle. I've yet to see any oath of
office include the phrase, "Do you promise to appease the corporate
owned mainstream media so help you Rupert Murdoch?"

Face it Tom. While at opposite ends of the spectrum, you and I are
equally effected by the uninformed average American voter and the
ball-less clowns they put into office.

Best Regards Brother - Mike Baldwin

Old September 30th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Michael Baldwin wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Michael Baldwin wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:
_American_Liberals could have ended the war in Iraq 2 full
years ago but they didn't have the guts to walk
the talk.
And be blamed by the corporate media for losing the
"war"?

Another example of the solutionless victim syndrome.
Nice job Tom, keep up the great work!

Mr. Baldwin knows well that the corporate owned mainstream media
would do exactly as I wrote, unless he lives under
a rock.

Please Honor The Signature Separator.

You're missing the point Tom, unless you really believe _your_ leaders
should govern based on poll data.

To govern, one has to be elected, no? And the right-wing owned media
will whip up enough hysteria to convince enough of the voters in a case
like this. Direct your complaints to Lee A****er et al who started this
"scorched earth" politics.

I want my leaders to govern on principle. I've yet to see any oath of
office include the phrase, "Do you promise to appease the corporate
owned mainstream media so help you Rupert Murdoch?"

With the deliberate dumbing down of education and political discourse,
the oaths might as well read that way.

Face it Tom. While at opposite ends of the spectrum, you and I are
equally effected by the uninformed average American voter and the
ball-less clowns they put into office.

The fact remains that without the hysteria whipped up by the Cheney led
neo-cons, there would have been no invasion of Iraq.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If my posts in general annoy or offend, please kill-file.

Palin Surreal.... Ron Ruff Techniques 268 October 6th 08 05:40 PM
Palin Surreal.... Ron Ruff Techniques 2 September 29th 08 06:42 PM
Palin Surreal.... [email protected][_2_] Techniques 7 September 28th 08 04:16 PM
Palin Surreal.... SMS Techniques 4 September 27th 08 12:01 AM
Surreal event of the day. lowkey General 9 September 5th 05 03:40 PM