Chantal Blaak

Old August 30th 09, 05:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

Default Chantal Blaak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMOzNXY-v0

Old August 30th 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

For Bruce: http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/tmp/chantalblaak.jpg (2.4 MB)
Old August 30th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMOzNXY-v0

This is the official monkey analysis:

1.) Leontien van Moorsel naming a team after herself is so ****ing gay
and so ****ing lame ...it symbolizes everything that is wrong with this
sport and particularly the women's side of the sport. I can just
imagine the team meetings which would most certainly include lit
candles, wine, and cheese.

2.) Vos has vampire incisors just like Hatch (5:20). She looks like a
boy and should be required to undergo the same sex test as that 800m
runner Castor-oil Semen.

3.) van Moorsel's team will likely fold in a few years because she has
no title sponsor and so how the **** is she paying for all this? She's
just like Nicole Cooke...no sponsor and thinking she can just sit back
and ride the wave of her gold medals from the Olympics to a gold mine.
Sponsors don't give a **** about gold medals in the Olympics. If they
did, Sara Carrigan would be a millionaire by now and Nicole Cooke would
have been able to find a sponsor for her team.

4.) Well, I'm afraid the answer to the first part of #3 above is Team
Leontien doesn't show up to important races, never travels outside of
windmill world, and instead races silly nonsense local stuff in
Holland. It's the equivalent of Team Vanderkitten except at least
Chantal Blaak looks like she can ride a bike and is fairly decent
looking. And the team kit looks feminine.

5.) I'm pretty sure the soigneur makes Chantal come between 1:47 and
1:49.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old August 30th 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

[...]

Snowflake, You don't understand how this stuff works. The extended benifits
of fame and fortune go on and on for years...
http://saracarrigan.com/wp-content/u.../p41516461.jpg
http://saracarrigan.com/wp-content/u...8/p4151648.jpg

BTW, drop the Thanks part, its gay.

Old August 30th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"Susan Walker" wrote in message
For Bruce: http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/tmp/chantalblaak.jpg (2.4 MB)

Chantal Blaak!

Needs a little sharpening and color adjustment though.

Old August 30th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 09:28:14 -0700, "GoneBeforeMyTime"
wrote:

The extended benifits
of fame and fortune go on and on for years...
http://saracarrigan.com/wp-content/u.../p41516461.jpg

That's cool.
Old August 30th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

[...]

You call getting some stupid "school council" plaque on some ****ing outdoor
atrium pillar that NOBODY in the world will ever look at or read "fame and
fortune for years." As for the little street sign in Nowhere, Down
Under....who cares. Notice the throngs of people around her helping to
commemorate the occasion. There looks like about 3 homes on that street.

You need some help.

Sara Carrigan has no major endorsements from her gold medal and has won
NOTHING since the Olympics. Her career has effectively imploded.

She could walk into the local shopping mall in Sydney and nobody would
recognize her. NOBODY. Where you get "fame and fortune for years" from this
sorry-ass picture is quite inexplicable to me and everyone else.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old August 30th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

The extended benifits
of fame and fortune go on and on for years...
http://saracarrigan.com/wp-content/u.../p41516461.jpg

That's cool.

Don't feed the animals, JT.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old August 30th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

[...]

You are still saying thanks, that doesn't fit for you.

Old August 30th 09, 07:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

MagillaGorilla wrote:
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMOzNXY-v0

This is the official monkey analysis:

1.) Leontien van Moorsel naming a team after herself is so ****ing gay
and so ****ing lame ...it symbolizes everything that is wrong with this
sport and particularly the women's side of the sport.

Dumbass,

http://cyclingwebsite.net/ploegfiche.php?id=3123

http://cyclingwebsite.net/ploegfiche.php?id=3583

Bet no one told them it was gay.