Broken bike frame

Old August 11th 19, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Broken bike frame

Yeah Joerg, but my bikes are classics and yours are whatever costs about right.
Old August 12th 19, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2019-08-11 10:55, Tom Kunich wrote:
Yeah Joerg, but my bikes are classics and yours are whatever costs about right.

Hey, my road bike is from 1982 so it's classic :-)

It's always funny when other riders ask me why I am reaching down yet
not drinking from the bottle.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old August 12th 19, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On 2019-08-11 10:55, Tom Kunich wrote:
Yeah Joerg, but my bikes are classics and yours are whatever costs about right.

Hey, my road bike is from 1982 so it's classic :-)

It's always funny when other riders ask me why I am reaching down yet
not drinking from the bottle.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/