Interesting thing on the (Melb, Vic) Merri Creek path in the bigpaper wed magazine

Old November 24th 04, 03:28 PM
fred_kneeman

Default Interesting thing on the (Melb, Vic) Merri Creek path in the bigpaper wed magazine

Heya all,

The "big paper" in Melbourne (has the SMH done the same thing, Sinny
A.Bs?) has included this really feeble magazine with its Wednesday
edition for maybe 3 or 4 weeks.

It actually included something interesting today, errm, yesterday, about
20 or so underground things (cave clan, tunnels in the CBD, and so on).
And number 14 or so was a maybe ww2 ammunition dump or something like
that, in the northern bank of the Merri Creek.
The diggings-y thingies are on the North side of Merri Creek, just after
the Merri Creek Path on the South side of Merri Creek goes under St
Georges Road. (I think my description of its location of it is wrong,
btw.)
I've seen it I don't know how many times, and have actually gone to have
a look once or twice.

Anyone else
- read the article?
- intrigued?
- both?

xxx

ppppppppp

Old November 24th 04, 10:06 PM
flyingdutch

fred_kneeman Wrote:
Heya all

The "big paper" in Melbourne (has the SMH done the same thing, Sinn
A.Bs?) has included this really feeble magazine with its Wednesda
edition for maybe 3 or 4 weeks

It actually included something interesting today, errm, yesterday
abou
20 or so underground things (cave clan, tunnels in the CBD, and so on)
And number 14 or so was a maybe ww2 ammunition dump or something lik
that, in the northern bank of the Merri Creek
The diggings-y thingies are on the North side of Merri Creek, jus
afte
the Merri Creek Path on the South side of Merri Creek goes under S
Georges Road. (I think my description of its location of it is wrong
btw.
I've seen it I don't know how many times, and have actually gone t
hav
a look once or twice

Anyone els
- read the article
- intrigued
- both

xx

ppppppppp

didnt spot that. too busy wadeing thru all the ads. you mean there wa
actual content in that thing?

The caveclan story seems to do the rounds at least once every month
"Slow news week. howabout we dig up that caveclan story?

--
flyingdutc